First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m really starting to think Ford is going to build all of them and then ship them out...not sure why, but I think reliable info as to why they haven’t shipped would be known by now.
Well if your theory is true then there will not be a 22.5MY and they will all be 23MY. There are a lot of us who haven't been scheduled for production yet.

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well if your theory is true then there will not be a 22.5MY and they will all be 23MY. There are a lot of us who haven't been scheduled for production yet.
If you have a VIN, you will be MY22. They did the same thing to the First Edition bronco buyers.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have a VIN, you will be MY22. They did the same thing to the First Edition bronco buyers.
Sadly, I have nothing but an order confirmation.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m really starting to think Ford is going to build all of them and then ship them out...not sure why, but I think reliable info as to why they haven’t shipped would be known by now.
Ford just can’t find a way to get out of their own way. If they would stop introducing new models until they actually came close to catching up with original orders they might get somewhere

Sponsored

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford just can’t find a way to get out of their own way. If they would stop introducing new models until they actually came close to catching up with original orders they might get somewhere
That’s the evil of the sales cycle; Ford can’t afFord to have their pipeline dry up on their future models; income will tank. The rubber band effect is vicious. However, I am with you and they should delay the Heritage series until after all the 2020/2021 reservation holder orders are fulfilled and severely decrease the dealer stocking orders.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Kind of takes away the "I had an earlier reservation date argument" lol.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am still not sure if this thing will fit in my carport .... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p
You're gonna park this thing in a Carport?! Hope you have real good theft insurance in CA. It's obvious you have an unhealthy trust with your neighborhood. If people are willing to steal a FE from inside a garage, in CA, I cant imagine what some will do to steal a Raptor edition. Good luck and I hope I am proven wrong.

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The below post alludes to the fact the Bronco Raptors are shipping to customers…

Ford Bronco [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 🆗 OKTB Ok-To-Buy Achieved For 2023 Bronco Raptor!? (Started Shipping Tuesday Says Ford Engineer) 81D9976E-A1BB-44D6-8FCA-CC93802A9DC7

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can buy them but they still haven’t figured out how to fit them through the factory doors.
funny you say that...I'd get one but it won't fit in my garage...literally 2 inches on each side and long-term, I'm not trusting myself that much!

mbegell

Raptor
First Name
Mar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will the soft top fit on a braptor