Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm the same way. I don't understand why people put stickers on their vehicles for things like Yeti or RTic, etc etc. I refuse to drive around with free advertising for a dealership etc. First thing I remove and throw away are dealer plate frames, dealer stickers etc. The dealer isn't paying me to advertise for them, so why should I give it to them for free?
My dealer actually did the No Dealer Ads delete to ours without me even having to ask. That did not quite compensate for them installing the front license plate when I asked them not to and had it in writing. I did get a decent comp for my complaints though so not too bad.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The one on the interior of glass is not a sticker. It’s like a dried ink. You will most likely need to scrape it off with some type of tool that won’t scratch the glass.
I'd try a glass polish first. Less chance of mechanical damage to the glass or the surrounding plastic.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it just me, or does the slant of the side glass not match the back of the top? I'm having a hard time telling
That’s driving me 🍌 too. I know they keep saying it does - but, to my eye - the profile of the slant bulges out and does NOT follow the same line as the glass. There is a line before the curved edge that follows. But, the slants are NOT parallel to my eye and I think it’s because they had to compensate for the flat glass.

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Photos to show color match of top/trim.  My Turn Offroad Hardtop: Pics and Initial Impressions. IMG_5707

@604Bronco - I stole your image, I hope you don’t mind. BTW - looks great on your custom white/black.

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s driving me 🍌 too. I know they keep saying it does - but, to my eye - the profile of the slant bulges out and does NOT follow the same line as the glass. There is a line before the curved edge that follows. But, the slants are NOT parallel to my eye and I think it’s because they had to compensate for the flat glass.

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Photos to show color match of top/trim.  My Turn Offroad Hardtop: Pics and Initial Impressions. IMG_5707

@604Bronco - I stole your image, I hope you don’t mind. BTW - looks great on your custom white/black.
Yeah that bulge/profile is what's throwing me off

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

IMG_5707.jpeg

Look at the line where it starts to curve.
also, if you look at the ADV top ( which has a curved rear glass), it looks the same in some photos.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/adv-production-modular-hardtop.57988/post-2148365

Last edited:

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I see what you mean and agree it might be bothersome to some folks. Me personally I'm glad there's a little more C pillar under the roof rail attachment point for a little more strength. Is that all just in my head? Yea maybe but it's my head ;) As for the vendor sticker that seems to be an issue you can do a quick hide using good old PlastiDip. Once you find a better long term solution just peel it off.

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone thought the Salton Sea was going to evaporate too. A century later it's still there. Guess we'll see.
Yeah I dont see that going away anytime soon
Sponsored