First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can it be ordered without the trunk liner carpet? I want to do something a little more custom.
Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

$500 buys a lot of spray paint and / or duct tape to cover up a logo.

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd just cover it with some kind of wrap material in similar color to the top.
Find a friend with a cricut and you can make any vinyl logo or display you want and you can replace it whenever you want (non-permanent vinyl).

OP
OP
FlyingBronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is the day that Turn Offroad is making good on their promises. And boy did they deliver!

So, I went over this morning for a very straightforward process of install. Took maybe 45 minutes, got the quick rundown. Todd and crew are solid people, and truly care about the community. My first Turn purchase, and won’t be my last. Nice to have them local! Side note, make sure you go see them at KOH if you attend.

Anyways, the part you are all here for.. the hardtop. Yes, it is hard, yes, it is a top, but it’s so much more!
First impressions, the quality of fitment seems tight and edges are clean. Texture is like a rhino liner, with a sheen/gloss as we’ve seen in photos. It is a bit shinier than typical right now because of a UV protectant they spray/wipe. It really matches up well with the black trim of the Bronco, much better than the MIC color, in my opinion.
The headliner is typical auto/marine type carpet. It covers everything, which I like. Much better quality than the factory headliner. Coming from a softtop, the ambient sound has greatly reduced, naturally, but there is something else that I wasn’t quite expecting to happen. Rigidity. The ride has improved, it no longer shakes when hitting bumps or potholes. It is sturdy, the large rear piece and one piece front has really tightened it all up. Some people may have thought about this before when looking at one piece tops, I never really considered the fact it would improve my ride quality, but it’s certainly a nice bonus!

Took a few quick pics. Let me know if you want any more details or photos!! As of now, absolutely worth the money. And lifetime warranty, giving me peace of mind as an early adopter.

Tight seams around window/trim
IMG_7388.jpeg

Rear side window and hardware(badge can be peeled off, there will be plenty of options to customize.)
IMG_7387.jpeg

Hooks are easy to work with, adjustable.
IMG_7386.jpeg

Clean ceiling, sound deadening is good quality and aplenty.
IMG_7384.jpeg

More of the rug for your viewing pleasure.
IMG_7377.jpeg

Profile in the sun
IMG_7372.jpeg

Quartering shot in shade
IMG_7373.jpeg

Hooked up, 4 mounting points.
IMG_7385.jpeg

Side profile in shade
IMG_7389.jpeg

Rear window. Spray and wiper assembly coming soon.
IMG_7390.jpeg

Quartering shot in sun
IMG_7391.jpeg

Profile to show slant of rear window.
IMG_7392.jpeg

Another quartering in shade. The fit is tight between front and read, hard to tell it’s a 2-piece
IMG_7393.jpeg

Did I say TIGHT?!
IMG_7394.jpeg

IMG_7395.jpeg

As mentioned, carpet everywhere!
IMG_7379.jpeg

Backside of the metal mounting points for roof rack or other mods.
IMG_7378.jpeg

I like the metal hinges. They feel and look high-quality
IMG_7375.jpeg
Here’s a few photos I took this evening with shine/protectant on the black trim. I also took a microfiber cloth to the top and tried to cut down the sheen a tad. Hopefully removes some of the questions on how well it matches the trim.

IMG_7406.jpeg

IMG_7410.jpeg

IMG_7411.jpeg

IMG_7409.jpeg

IMG_7408.jpeg

IMG_7407.jpeg

Last edited:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco is loaded and ready to head to California for top installation! Going to get it dirty at KOH to break it in. Pumped!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
FlyingBronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco is loaded and ready to head to California for top installation! Going to get it dirty at KOH to break it in. Pumped!!!
Nice!! I plan to be there for a bit this weekend and do the same. 🤙 safe travels, enjoy CA, there’s a lot to do.

DoubleK

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, all of the stock Ford logos are present. I'm a fan of OEM look, or OEM-look alike mods/add ons.

I have a set of Mabett mud flaps, which have a weird "mountain" design on them, which is bad enough.

My feeling is if I buy a product, let's say a $4,500 hard top, for my vehicle, let me be the ambassador for the product. If someone asks me about the top, let me tell them it's a XYZ brand top, otherwise, if no one is asking or cares, I don't need XYZ brand logo on my vehicle.

Would anyone let their tattoo artist sign their name/logo on a tattoo?
Everyone has their preferences and thats fine, but there's a flaw in your analogy. When someone walks through a parking lot and notices it, or sees you driving down the highway they can't easily ask you who the manufacturer is. When someone sees your tattoo, you're literally standing there and easily asked.

Hanverg07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TOR specifies their top is compatible with the OEM roof rack, and Trailrax is designed to be compatible with the OEM top, so why would TOR be compatible with Trailrax and not OEM? Anyway I just had a look at the Trailrax and it looks like a nice carrier, but its expensive and some of us may prefer a more minimalist carrier.
I noticed that TOR has their own roof racks as well

OP
OP
FlyingBronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait is there a logo in the glass too?
Haha Yaa! Much harder to see since it’s on the inside part of the glass. I just noticed it a couple days ago. I’m gonna see if it’s a sticker and can be removed.

Sponsored

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Waiting on the 2 door top! Looks great!!:cool:

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting on the 2 door top! Looks great!!:cool:
Agreed, I will be watching this very closely. Eagerly awaiting more news on the 2Door option. I’d wager it will be many moons before we learn anything solid.

OP
OP
FlyingBronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The logo in the glass looks better than the impregnated one in the top....I would definitely remove both though..
The one on the interior of glass is not a sticker. It’s like a dried ink. You will most likely need to scrape it off with some type of tool that won’t scratch the glass.

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So...It looks like the biggest 'CON' on this hardtop is the logo on the side. @StickerFab can make a custom sticker that covers it up...solved!
Sponsored