Sponsored

Upgrading to Signature Headlights on Base Bronco?

mpascoe

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello,

I am new to the group as I just acquired a four door 2021 Bronco Base with black exterior and dealer upgraded leather seats, 2.5" lift, 35" tires and black 20" fuel wheels, side steps and a JBL sound bar. Regardless of the trim, anywhere I go it draws attention and positive comments as most people have no idea what vehicle it is in the first place. They just think its cool.

I am now looking at the potential of upgrading my headlights with signature full led's but not sure if it possible to swap them out. I know you can with the Big Bend models but has anyone made the swap on a Base model? If so, any fitment or code issues?

Appreciate any guidance or experience anyone might have on the topic.
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello,

I am new to the group as I just acquired a four door 2021 Bronco Base with black exterior and dealer upgraded leather seats, 2.5" lift, 35" tires and black 20" fuel wheels, side steps and a JBL sound bar. Regardless of the trim, anywhere I go it draws attention and positive comments as most people have no idea what vehicle it is in the first place. They just think its cool.

I am now looking at the potential of upgrading my headlights with signature full led's but not sure if it possible to swap them out. I know you can with the Big Bend models but has anyone made the swap on a Base model? If so, any fitment or code issues?

Check out Oracle Lighting, they have something in the works!

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are members on here who swapped out for the signature LEDS...they said it was plug and play. no issues ..try the search.. you should find the posts

OP
OP
mpascoe

mpascoe

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks Rodney, very curious whether or not the OEM signatures will fit on the base models.

OP
OP
mpascoe

mpascoe

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are members on here who swapped out for the signature LEDS...they said it was plug and play. no issues ..try the search.. you should find the posts
Thanks Chris, I have tried to search the forums but cannot see a post where someone swapped to the signature full led's on a Base model.

Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you can with the Big Bend models but has anyone made the swap on a Base model? If so, any fitment or code issues?

I would imagine its exactly the same as Big Bend since the headlight units are the same. You may have already seen this but here's a thread @Steve62 made showing the swap from standard to signature.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/swapped-headlights-for-signature-leds.29909/

Stage3Motorsports How-To

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
mpascoe

mpascoe

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would imagine its exactly the same as Big Bend since the headlight units are the same. You may have already seen this but here's a thread @Steve62 made showing the swap from standard to signature.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/swapped-headlights-for-signature-leds.29909/

Stage3Motorsports How-To
Thanks Jared, I hope so as they do look the same. Yes, that video is perfect for once the signature lights arrive. It seems like something I can handle so I appreciated Steve62 sharing that.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's plug and play on my Big Bend, but make sure you buy headlights with the control module intact. That's the silver brick at the bottom of the housing. It won't work without that and buying a new one won't work unless you know how to flash and program it.