First Edition
First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Past: '84 Brco,'91 Brco,'93 Ltg. Pres: '12 F350
Bronco
First Edition
Gonna have to come up with a sticker for OG FE holders. Someone's gonna think my dumb ass paid over 100K for a Bronco. 🤣

Tetsuo9106

Badlands
First Name
Johnny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna Minivan
Bronco
Badlands
The FEs seem to be going for over their base price on Ebay. And the Wildtracks and Badlands for a tad over, but nothing special, and many of the auctions are expiring before they reach the minimum price of the auction. It definitely depends on the part of the country. Manual transmissions aren't getting any bids. I wouldn't bet on being able to resell them after you buy them. Just my two-cent opinion.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘17 Mazda CX-9(wife’s)
Bronco
Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Is it worth that much more because it has the MIC 1.0 and not the replacement MIC 2.0? Will I be taking a hit if I get mine swapped?

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 03 Mercury Marauder
Bronco
First Edition
Rarity drives demand.
"Luxury carmakers Daimler and BMW plan to limit the volume of premium models they ship even once the industry-wide chip shortage eases, in a bid to lock in hefty price increases."

Yep, its a theme! :)

Bronco4lyfe85

Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Bronco
Badlands
Thats outrageous. If anyone REALLY REALLY want a Cactus Badlands, get at me. Will negotiate. :ROFLMAO:
I’ll give you 21,456.73, a 6 pack of home brew, a half a pack of gum and 6 home made tacos in your choice of meat. You have to deliver it though.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Bronco
First Edition
Really surprised more didn't go with LB on the FE just for that fact. Other than the exclusive color available and the anticipation you'd get early on which didn't happen there wasn't anything special. Very few LB I've seen for sale though most are other colors. Could wind up being less than 1k LB FE 4 door if the split was 3500 4d/2d which I've never seen confirmed either way. Just that they most likely oversold the 3500 and made it the 7k instead to cover what did sell on the nightmare reservation launch.
I ordered my 4door FE in Area 51 color with the ugly Navy Blue interior but my decision was to have light colors to reflect the heat in this California desert. Area 51 also will make getting matching body panels an easy task versus getting LB which is a rarity. I plan on beating the hell out of my bronco over decades of service.

Paul Gagnon

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Bronco
Badlands
I ordered my 4door FE in Area 51 color with the ugly Navy Blue interior but my decision was to have light colors to reflect the heat in this California desert. Area 51 also will make getting matching body panels an easy task versus getting LB which is a rarity. I plan on beating the hell out of my bronco over decades of service.
I sat in my first Bronco this morning. It was an Area 51 Outer Banks with the leather Navy Pier interior. I thought the seats were actually quite good looking.

Montana Bronco

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Bronco
Base
Also a note on this particular First Edition model, this one was “1 of 7,000”. That’s like, super duper rare.

::rollseyes::

Last edited:

BroBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Dont forget. They also had to pay commission to the auction company on top of the 126,500. Likely 10% comish. So out the door, BEFORE TAX and transport, they spent around $139,150 for that FE bronco. Crazy. Probably 150K when all said and done. Stupid for them but good for us.

I feel much better now about spending way way less than 90K for my badlands with a butt Ton of mods and warrantys included. Thank you for posting this thread!! :)

Oh and my area 51 is for sale for 1000 space cash

GjuFuuAI-166788931.jpg

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane
Bronco
Badlands
https://www.motor1.com/news/532718/ford-bronco-first-auction-price/

Resale holding strong. (y)

Used 2021 Ford Bronco First Edition Sold For $126,500 At Auction
That's more then double the asking price from the factory.

If you're looking for an example that Ford Bronco demand is off the charts, then here you go. At Mecum's Dallas auction from September 8 through 11, a 2021 Bronco sold for $126,500. As a reminder, this trim level's base price on the four-door is $63,500 (before destination), which is less than half of the gavel price for this one.

This Bronco First Edition comes in the attractive color combo of Cyber Orange on the outside and a black interior. It has 185 miles on the odometer, suggesting a little driving since delivery but not much.

Judging by sold listings on eBay, the $126,500 auction price is very high for a Bronco First Edition. The most expensive one there went for $109,500. A handful of others went for over $100,000, but most sales have been in the $80,000 to $90,000 range.

2021-ford-bronco-first-edition-sold-for-126-500-at-auction-three-quarters.jpg
I love to see this kinda stuff, to see someone actually pay that much for one! LMAO :ROFLMAO: :D

mhewlett

Badlands
First Name
Max
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby F150
Bronco
Badlands
Dont forget. They also had to pay commission to the auction company on top of the 126,500. Likely 10% comish. So out the door, BEFORE TAX and transport, they spent around $139,150 for that FE bronco. Crazy. Probably 150K when all said and done. Stupid for them but good for us.

I feel much better now about spending way way less than 90K for my badlands with a butt Ton of mods and warrantys included. Thank you for posting this thread!! :)

Oh and my area 51 is for sale for 1000 space cash

GjuFuuAI-166788931.jpg
Love the bronco, where did you get that bumper? cant find any out there

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement