Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes Bronco values are going down dealers have inventory under msrp now, but Carvana is no place to check actual value. You should check Kelly blue book, Edmond's or NADA for more accurate values. Carvana, Carmax and others like them are going to offer bottom dollar.
KBB was $500 less than Carvana.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Googz13

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My $40,000 Basesquatch build would cost $56,000 with the same specs...
I wish there was a basesquatch, but the big bend always had more features than the base bronco.

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got ours last June after an 27 month wait. I felt pretty safe with the value holding up since we got the price protection. At this point I'd be lucky to get my down payment back and pay off the loan, and end up eating the payments as if I paid for a car rental the last 6-7 months. I really dig it but have realized selling my 2005 and getting a new F150 would've been the more practical choice given I've only put 2500 miles on the Bronco so far as my weekender / 2nd vehicle. If it was my daily and only vehicle I don't think I'd have any doubts though about keeping it.

And that's without any expensive upgrades....Kudos to @broncorik who could realize it wasn't the right vehicle for him anymore and move on regardless of the sunk cost. Hard to do for most people. His FJ is sweet tho!

Last edited:

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
My $40,000 Basesquatch build would cost $56,000 with the same specs...
Exactly, with the 4-door hardtop increase of another $1000, brings replacing mine with same specs to $17,000. Under invoice is pretty funny when the price jumps $12K-17K.
What's this price the OP is seeing?

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Miami, at my dealer, they are trying to still get what they can from the ADM but that is falling hard and fat. The one thing that props up ADM in Miami is the S. America market. But even with that, they are still falling off.

I see my dealer has a BRaptor for 99k now, and I know they were asking 30k over just a few months ago or so.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have noticed that when you get a quote from the online car places and do not sell to them their "offer" rapidly declines over a very shot time. On top of that the newness of the Bronco has warn off and supply has caught up with demand.
I’ve always thought this must be true. If you’re tying an offer to a VIN or license plate # (as Carmax does), then it would make sense to see the same number pop up months apart and depreciate it harder. I’ve wondered if airlines do analogously by raising prices when you keep pricing the same flights.

OP
OP
Googz13

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly, with the 4-door hardtop increase of another $1000, brings replacing mine with same specs to $17,000. Under invoice is pretty funny when the price jumps $12K-17K.
What's this price the OP is seeing?
Where do you see a base bronco on the ford website? Also this is about the market value of a used 21 Bronco.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to a few dealers and the offer on my 23, OBX, 3K miles, SAS Hard top was $43,000 for the highest offer, I will keep it with that kind of hit.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where do you see a base bronco on the ford website? Also this is about the market value of a used 21 Bronco.
It's not, that's why we said, replacing it with the "same specs". Since the BB is only offered with the 4-banger, the closest thing in now a BD Sas with the standard package. Don't know the market, I've never sold a vehicle to anyone other than family. What price are they offering you?

Sponsored

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some of the value fluctuations are configuration specific and simply related to how many are out there.

My local dealer has 14 Broncos on the lot... 12 of them are discounted 3k and all 12 are 4dr non Squatch. The 2 remaining are Braptors and have a 10k ADM.

When I stopped to look at the Braptors in my 2dr BaseSquatch last week, the salesperson asked me if wanted to sell and threw out a number that was still more than I paid. Not sure how long that will last, but currently my value seems to be holding.

Last edited:

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got ours last June after an 15 month wait. I felt pretty safe with the value holding up since we got the price protection. At this point I'd be lucky to get my down payment back and pay off the loan, and end up eating the payments as if I paid for a car rental the last 6-7 months. I really dig it but have realized selling my 2005 and getting a new F150 would've been the more practical choice given I've only put 2500 miles on the Bronco so far as my weekender / 2nd vehicle. If it was my daily and only vehicle I don't think I'd have any doubts though about keeping it.

And that's without any expensive upgrades....Kudos to @broncorik who could realize it wasn't the right vehicle for him anymore and move on regardless of the sunk cost. Hard to do for most people. His FJ is sweet tho!
Thanks! I am thrilled to have a physical stick for my t-case AND my transmission...and although the sunk cost hurt, I rationalized that it was worth it because the prior owner of the FJ lost more than the MSRP of my Bronco when he sold it to me...so there's that. The Bronco was pretty cool, however, and if future owners can get one that someone else ate the initial and upgrades cost on like I did (or from a dealer that sells below MSRP with no other inflated fees) they'd end up with a worthwhile purchase/solid vehicle.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every few months I check my 21 Basesquatch out on carvana and noticed about a 3k-4k drop in value.

I have a lease and was considering a buyout in October; however, at this rate it seems like there will be zero or negative equity at that point.

Anyone else notice a huge drop off or is this just a carvana issue?
Yes somehow I can't find my brother a 4-door, SAS, Badlands with a hard top for under $55k.....

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend