Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the following factors, I think there's a good chance I'm looking at a late 2021, potential MY22

• JULY 15th morning rez BUT....
  • Wildtrak (2.7 and SAS)
  • Moved from my original local dealer to another one for a deal, but ended up being their 40th or so rez
  • Black painted top
  • Tailgate option

I'm SCREWED!
My only hope is that the 70% conversion rate is way over exagerated lol.
Love the build! But DAMN if tonight hurt the odds. I wonder if I need go the wikdtrak route since you get both standard and it's not optional. 2.7 BD Sasquatch might be too "custom" for ford. ???
Sponsored

roxbury29

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/JK 4dr. Wrangler/Flex/Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This extended Delay, Launch. whatever you call it. Helped me, I am waiting until summer since whoever orders one wont get it likely until August or later. When I can see it in person, I will order my 2022 ! Ensures a few things, 1st. I can make a more educated decision after seeing ( Badland, Wildtrak, etc. ) 2nd. since this has taken longer than any other launch ever, we can see what needs to fixed for the 2022. Whats another 4-6 months into 2021- early 2022 at this point. If history repeats itself, not too long ago the "NEW EXPLORER" had some Major issues when they started hitting dealers. now in the 2nd year, things are fixed.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Id love to know where i sit with my current dealer reservations in line so i can change a second time if needed. I'll have to reach out.

Sponsored

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the following factors, I think there's a good chance I'm looking at a late 2021, potential MY22

• JULY 15th morning rez BUT....
  • Wildtrak (2.7 and SAS)
  • Moved from my original local dealer to another one for a deal, but ended up being their 40th or so rez
  • Black painted top
  • Tailgate option

I'm SCREWED!
My only hope is that the 70% conversion rate is way over exagerated lol.
I don't think your order at your dealer matters. Your order there is determined by your reservation number. The #1 reservation holder would be #1 at whatever dealer they switched to.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think MY22 is gonna be better for options. Good questions for the most part but I just want that green Bronco shirt EPJ is wearing. I think it was exclusive to the Overlander or Filson concept launch.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Id love to know where i sit with my current dealer reservations in line so i can change a second time if needed. I'll have to reach out.
This is confusing. We keep seeing dealers say they'll rank reservations when they enter them in the system, but it sounds like as long the dealer submits all the orders by march, the algorithm will determine the order you'll be with the dealer, based off your timestamp and build commodities. And then hopefully your order will be within the allocation.

I think dealers have been using scare tactics to get people to hurry and lock in their dealer.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“The super custom of the custom of the custom sitting on a lot custom custom custom haaaaa”

Yeah, there’s just so many options Ford. We’re dying here over all the options. ?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So finally listening to the whole thing. Wish somebody would of asked which options are the ones that aren't available! Like we know the tops are having Covid/quality issues.

I also heard from ...let's call birdie "the Ford sig" that something else is having quality issues Ford isnt happy about.

Been nice to hear what exactly are the things! Obviously SAS is one! I don't think I'm ordering anything that's on that list other him(dude in video) mentioning 2.7!

Last edited:

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a day 2 reservation, it will be a SAS and 2.7, I figure October delivery. I'm ok with that, if its before then I will be happy. You just can't stress over the shit you can't control. My job has taught me that. I recommend that for others that are getting worked up about it. Just relax, make your order and hang in there, let the rest of us know how it goes.