First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can see these wheels becoming a popular option to some of the factory ones.

I actually like the Charcoal over the Black version. (I'm tired of seeing black wheels)

Goetzsome

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a 4 door guy and have seen rare instances where the 2 door looked better to me...and this is one.
I have to whole-heartedly agree. It's a good look.
I went from a 4dr to the 2dr. More authentic, as bronco never made a 4dr and it just looks better. Badlands, 2.7, mid, cactus gray (we'll see what 2022 brings) and non Sasquatch.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went from a 4dr to the 2dr. More authentic, as bronco never made a 4dr and it just looks better. Badlands, 2.7, mid, cactus gray (we'll see what 2022 brings) and non Sasquatch.
People said the same thing about wrangler when the 4dr came out.

No one cares anymore.

People need to get over authenticity. We live in a world of 4dr automatics and in 15 years EVERYTHING will be electric.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's the same one from the qualifying run posted on the other thread it has to be a First Edition. They went from "Baja Mode" to "Rock Crawl" in that video. Only model with those modes and body color door handles.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's the same one from the qualifying run posted on the other thread it has to be a First Edition. They went from "Baja Mode" to "Rock Crawl" in that video. Only model with those modes and body color door handles.
I agree. You can also see a full row of Hero switches which would indicate First Edition, and it has the Navy Pier interior.I though it looked pretty good here, but it was poorly lit.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love Area 51. It is the color I went with. I agree though that I like it when it's a tad darker in the shade. Jeep has a color called "Anvil" which I think you'd like based on your description.

1612372442375.png
yes, I like that. A lot. and it looks like it's sunny in the pic, so it won't get any lighter.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think A51 looks great on a cloudy day, or in the shade. It's when the sun hits it, it gets too baby blue for me. I wish it stayed the color it is in this video...
That's what sold it for me, we get a ton of overcast days up here on the Wet Coast. As much as I love metallics, they only look good maybe 20% of the time here.

Sponsored

Goetzsome

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can see these wheels becoming a popular option to some of the factory ones.

I actually like the Charcoal over the Black version. (I'm tired of seeing black wheels)
I'm also getting white steel rims to go with my white top for ultra retro look. Keeping black rims on my wrangler, though.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People said the same thing about wrangler when the 4dr came out.

No one cares anymore.

People need to get over authenticity. We live in a world of 4dr automatics and in 15 years EVERYTHING will be electric.
idk if I agree with the get over it part, lol. people can buy whatever they want for whatever reason they want.

BUT to say a 4 door isn't an authentic Bronco, that's where I'm with you. It's ridiculous.

and yes, 15yrs everything will be electric. We're so close. It's not fully there yet, but damn it's close, and then it'll explode. Only place you'll find a gas car is next to the steam trains in museums.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still a PRE-PRODUCTION. Look at the build and price. Base has the horse as the emblem.
We’d need to see inside. Everything else about this says it’s a Wildtrak.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

idk if I agree with the get over it part, lol. people can buy whatever they want for whatever reason they want.

BUT to say a 4 door isn't an authentic Bronco, that's where I'm with you. It's ridiculous.

and yes, 15yrs everything will be electric. We're so close. It's not fully there yet, but damn it's close, and then it'll explode. Only place you'll find a gas car is next to the steam trains in museums.
I'm certainly not an EV hater, but where exactly are the 270MM+ ICE vehicles in the U.S. going??
Sponsored