PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm certainly not an EV hater, but where exactly are the 270MM+ ICE vehicles in the U.S. going??
Museums. ;)

hahahaha

I mean, probably not in our lifetime. But eventually.

It'll be like the pandemic. Remember March of 2020? If you saw someone wearing a mask you were like that's weird. Now you don't even think twice about it. In fact, if you see someone without a mask, you're like well that's weird.

That'll be gas vehicles in, idk, my WAG... 30yrs. You'll see one on the road, and be like what is that person driving?? and why??

I'll be telling my grandkids stories about cars that used to be loud and you had to pour this liquid into them to get them to run every few hundred miles, and change the oil every few thousand! And they'll look at me like, ewwww. 🤣🤣

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please don't get Rapid Red with a white top just because it's Bama colors. 😲
Actually red (and black) is Georgia Bulldog colors. Bama is technically crimson. GO DAWGS!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Actually red (and black) is Georgia Bulldog colors. Bama is technically crimson. GO DAWGS!
Just wait... once Ford releases the white tops/heritage packages. Race Red, white and grey/black trim pieces =

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco with RTR Wheels on the move at KOH 1612377539149

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You’re not helping the UGA stereotype. 😂 j/k

Rapid Red is a dark red. It’s as close to crimson as you can get on a Bronco. BTW, Athens is a fun town. 👍

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still a PRE-PRODUCTION. Look at the build and price. Base has the horse as the emblem.
It's a wildtrack. It was posted long ago that they stopped putting the badge stickers on them. Look at the factory stig photos. None of them has badges.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm certainly not an EV hater, but where exactly are the 270MM+ ICE vehicles in the U.S. going??
He's being hyperbolic to make a point. People will still drive them but many manufacturers will no longer make them.

Volvo is on there way there as is mercedes. GM has promised to be 100% electric by 2035 also.

I think there will still be gas and diesile for certain applications but probably not most passenger vehicles.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is the first time I'm liking Area 51 . Whats the opinion on the wheel/ tire sizE? IS this just Sasquatch with different wheels, or something else?

Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's the Base model
If it's the same one from the qualifying run posted on the other thread it has to be a First Edition. They went from "Baja Mode" to "Rock Crawl" in that video. Only model with those modes and body color door handles.
We’d need to see inside. Everything else about this says it’s a Wildtrak.
It's a wildtrack. It was posted long ago that they stopped putting the badge stickers on them. Look at the factory stig photos. None of them has badges.
I just looked at driver Loren Healys page and he says they were out flogging a First Edition Bronco with RTR accessories.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just looked at driver Loren Healys page and he says they were out flogging a First Edition Bronco with RTR accessories.
Which leads me to believe we'll see an RTR package on the Bronco in the near future.

I doubt I'd buy the whole package, but I'd highly consider the wheels and maybe the flares (if those look as good or better than the SaS ones.) I'd pass on the body side graphics and the suspension/lift/level kit would be a 'wait to see' thing.