First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This may have been asked and answered but I was not able to find anything in my search. I received a vin and both ford customer service and the tracking in fords webpage does not offer a build date. Does the dealership know more information and see more details than ford customer service? Has other been assigned a vin and no production date? I hate to bother my dealership even more than I already have.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a Vin, there is a build week established for you. They go hand in hand. Your dealer has access to that info. Unless of course the system is down which is becoming a fan favorite response of CS/Chat/Some dealers.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a window sticker yet?

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This may have been asked and answered but I was not able to find anything in my search. I received a vin and both ford customer service and the tracking in fords webpage does not offer a build date. Does the dealership know more information and see more details than ford customer service? Has other been assigned a vin and no production date? I hate to bother my dealership even more than I already have.
yes we can see it in vehicle visibilty as well as vehicle locator. I work for ford and never used the pizza tracker, but if you don't have access to ford sites, then I am sure it is better than nothing

Sponsored

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Give me your vin and I can send you the window sticker if it has been generated

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hit and miss with Customer Service if they will give you a build date. Best bet is the dealer, or a friendly Ford employee here that can look up via VIN.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you using the back door link?

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

Replace the X's with your reservation number. Then you may have to login using your ford account info once the page loads. This is the only way I've ever gotten a build week. The regular tracker from my ford account only gave me a date ordered.

I will say that neither tracker seems to update consistently and Ford only sends emails sporadically so there is no telling if any off it is actually accurate unless you dealer can give you an actual build day.

Also, you can try the direct link for your window sticker as well. The WS is only generated 5-7 days before your scheduled build day so you might not be there yet, but here's the link.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=XXX

Enter your vin on the X's

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not think so. I got an error on the ford page trying to view it.
That's not surprising. Sticker will have a build date. Keep trying!

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as you. My dealer said I had a 3/14 build date two weeks ago. When I asked about it again last week he said it was now a 3/21 build. Ford customer service gave me my VIN but when I try to pull up the window sticker it says "invalid VIN". Who knows? Lol

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And to add to what Herbie said, that build date can and will change! It takes a while before your vin will show up as well!

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the same boat as you. My dealer said I had a 3/14 build date two weeks ago. When I asked about it again last week he said it was now a 3/21 build. Ford customer service gave me my VIN but when I try to pull up the window sticker it says "invalid VIN". Who knows? Lol
My link above shows how to get to that information from the tracker, it's still there just not visible

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I encourage you to...(if you can find a way)..go on with your life and forget you even ordered a Bronco! Otherwise this thing will suck you in like a black hole with no hope of escape!
Sponsored

Last edited: