Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Do you anticipate putting out some renderings of graphics ideas you might be offering anytime soon?
We are working on designs, but will not be releasing anything until we get closer to release. Too many copy cats out there that cannot come up with their own ideas. Not going to give them a head start. Bad enough these people steal designs once we release them. We had this happen with the Challenger kits we make. Most of these cheap imitations are only done in photoshop on a vehicle and they never actually do a test fit. Some Challenger owners found out the hard way buying the cheapest thing they could find then ended up buying our kit anyhow.

Advertisement

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Lancer
Clubs

I would like to put the stripe graphic on either way. But just eyeballing this Wildtrak seen in the wild this weekend, it seems to me like there's no space between the fender flare and corner of the pillar for the stripe to come down and turn at a right angle without going right over the badge area.

1603663723325.png
I might like the black matte wrap on the hump on the hood.

Ridergraphix

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra

Southern Girl

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2013 F-150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I want to pull the Outer Banks Decal from the fenders and put Bronco script in its place. I’m sure there will be dozens of vendors making it .
Script? You can buy it on plenty of websites. I bought them for my EB. They aren't stickers, though.

Ridergraphix

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
@Ridergraphix I'd pay great money for this modern take on the classic decal.
We will have these for sure! I just need to wait until I have an actual vehicle to do a Template/Pattern on. We will then digitize it, and will be able to computer cut them in many colors and even add text cutouts.

Advertisement

Advertisement