Vinyl and Paint Protection Question from a Newbie

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey, hope everyone is well. I have a Bronco on order (fingers crossed it will be a 2023 model). I know we don't have final details on ordering options for 2023 but in an ideal world, I could order a Bronco with a white hardtop roof, white grill with red lettering ("Ford" or "Bronco") and a body color in Brittany Blue. While the rumored Heritage Edition might check some of these boxes, it seems unlikely which leads to my question:

I assume that short of painting the car (which I would prefer not to do), that vinyl wrap is an option to get these colors. I also race cars and have used vinyl wrap on race cars but vinyl wrap does not seem to have the same level of paint protection as something like Xpel or Clearbra. (It tore or peeled back especially after geting hit with road debris.)

I would also like paint protection on key parts of the car (lower fascia, hood, etc) and have used Xpel and Clearbra. I just went by my local shop and they said that it was not possible get colors in products like Xpel PPF/Stealth, but rather thes eproducts are just clear or clear with a matte finish.

Is there a way to change the colors on the car while also having paint protection? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Sponsored