First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST, 2013 Jeep JKU, 1979 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Hampton Roads with a 4 door badlands reservation. Mine is with Beach Ford. Sounds like some of you may have had better luck than me communicating with Beach Ford than me. Last I heard they were charging MSRP and were unsure of accepting the X-Plan as of Friday last week.

However, they did seem like they would accept X-Plan if it were honored by Ford on the Bronco.
Sponsored

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To be honest I haven't really spoke to him since the Tuesday after the reveal and he still didn't know anything. I emailed him today he will call me tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone spoken to the Northern VA Ford dealers? I am thinking about drafting an email that I can blast out to all of them. Also, how many would be interested in a group buy deal if we could get one set up?

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone spoken to the Northern VA Ford dealers? I am thinking about drafting an email that I can blast out to all of them. Also, how many would be interested in a group buy deal if we could get one set up?
i'm in

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone reserved with Apple ford in Lynchburg? Or know much about them?

Sponsored

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Live in Currituck, NC but reserved at Priority Ford in Norfolk, VA. No markup above MSRP. X/A/Z plans OK except for FE. Work in Chesapeake so convenient for their free oil change program too.

secretg

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Nissan Leaf :)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those in the DC area (I'm in Fairfax, VA) that are going with Granger, are you just going to have it shipped or are we all caravanning back together? :D

If shipped, do we have any indication on what that would cost?

I am currently tied to Ted Britt but I'm sure they won't go below invoice and they already tack on a $799 processing fee.
If you do x-plan pricing they can't charge more than $100 in doc fees. It is documented in the Ford Partner rules in the program policy -> Document fees, linked here.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm#programpol

I have it reserved at Ted Britt currently as well, but I am still thinking of switching to Granger though hehe, because of the pricing (invoice - $1000) and also Iowa applies taxes after incentives and rebates versus Virginia which applies tax before incentives and rebates.

secretg

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Nissan Leaf :)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would definitely be interested in taking part in a group buy.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I have sent emails to a bunch. I will let you know what they say.
If you do x-plan pricing they can't charge more than $100 in doc fees. It is documented in the Ford Partner rules in the program policy -> Document fees, linked here.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm#programpol

I have it reserved at Ted Britt currently as well, but I am still thinking of switching to Granger though hehe, because of the pricing (invoice - $1000) and also Iowa applies taxes after incentives and rebates versus Virginia which applies tax before incentives and rebates.
I spoke with Gardner Britt, the GM for Ted Britt Ford today - they have 300 Bronco reservations. He called me after I started blasting emails out to all of the local Ford Dealer GM's. Really nice guy. Anyway, he was open to pricing flexibility but said he really can't commit until he sees what markup numbers look like. However, he's aware of the other dealers on here offering X below invoice and X below MSRP. He did say he would offer any Ford plans that qualify. We left it open ended and agreed that we would talk more once we know pricing details.

He also said they should be getting one of the prototypes for his guys to look at for 5 hours or so at each of the Ted Britt dealerships in the next couple of weeks and he would let me know when they will be in - he said it could be last minute. He also invited anyone on the forum who wanted to, to come check it out. No driving but probably get to sit in it take pics, video etc.

Lastly, he said he will be getting two early production Broncos that will sit in his showroom that he is not allowed to sell but to test drive for reservation owners at his dealership. He is going to let me know when those come is as well but of course won't be until early next year at best.

I will keep everyone posted as I hear more.

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would think there has to be 2500+ Broncos reserved in the DC Metro area by now. Power should be in the hands of the potential buyers. Best deal and big volume should be the motivation for the top dealers in the Northern Virginia market. I wish they would start to get vocal and go on the record with pricing to try and sway customers.

Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think there has to be 2500+ Broncos reserved in the DC Metro area by now. Power should be in the hands of the potential buyers. Best deal and big volume should be the motivation for the top dealers in the Northern Virginia market. I wish they would start to get vocal and go on the record to try and sway customers.
100% agree. I am playing nice guy right now and honestly Ted Britt has good things to offer - Free Loaners, Ted Britt 4 Life, local (to me), but if someone swoops in with a Granger deal I think that is going to heavily sway everyone in the DC Metro area who are on this forum.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Granger Ford in Iowa Lol. I will be in the Northern Virginia at the time of delivery and can't find anyone who would come close to touching the Granger deal up here even if I shipped it.
Want to carpool? lol

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in.

I’m one of those 300 reservations at Ted Britt. But if a group buy can get me a better deal at a different dealer I’ll switch. Maybe that pressure might push one of these Va dealers to a deal similar to granger ( I’m hoping Ted Britt steps up with a deal, I’ve had great experiences with them in the past).

Please let me know when/if you hear from Gardner about having the prototype on the lot. I will head over there to check it out.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with Ted Britt Chantilly

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in.

I’m one of those 300 reservations at Ted Britt. But if a group buy can get me a better deal at a different dealer I’ll switch. Maybe that pressure might push one of these Va dealers to a deal similar to granger ( I’m hoping Ted Britt steps up with a deal, I’ve had great experiences with them in the past).

Please let me know when/if you hear from Gardner about having the prototype on the lot. I will head over there to check it out.
I’m also in for a group buy . Got my Reservation at sheehy in Gaithersburg .
Sponsored