Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello,

Saw there were no posts in this forum, so I thought I would get the ball rolling. I'm from western WA, close to Mount Rainier!

I'll be looking to either sell my F150 and pick up a 4 door Bronco, or let my little Bronco II go and pick up a 2 door. Still waiting to see what the 2dr looks like and pricing of course.

Who else is here from WA?
253 here. Looking forward to see you all on the trails next Summer (pending timeley delivery of our Broncos of course).
I started a Puget Sound area Bronco group in the clubs section of this site, so feel free to join so we can network:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/puget-sound-bronco-brigade.14/

Sponsored

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also in West Seattle. My reservation is for a outer banks, but likely will change!
Also West Seattle. There are dozens of us!

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Darren at Bickford Ford in Snohomish has finally answered all the questions -

"....we will not have any additional mark up on the reserved orders. The doc fee is $150 as for X-plan if Ford offers it and the customer qualifies then yes. But many say they qualify and then they cannot get the pin number the answer would be no. Customer must have a pin number that locks in the system before honoring the plan price...."

Looks like a potentially promising place to order. Still some ambiguous feeling about "...if Ford offers the X-Plan.." because I've been told by Grainger that of course its offered - its up to the dealer to participate..... (?)

Sponsored

Walrus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2020 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like theres gonna be lots of broncos riding around West Seattle Island! That’s where I am, reserved a 2 door base with sound ford but am probably gonna bump up to a Black Diamond (so my dog doesn’t destroy interior) and definitely changing to a diff dealership since Sound Ford has been kinda shady w questions.

WhatsKraken

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like theres gonna be lots of broncos riding around West Seattle Island! That’s where I am, reserved a 2 door base with sound ford but am probably gonna bump up to a Black Diamond (so my dog doesn’t destroy interior) and definitely changing to a diff dealership since Sound Ford has been kinda shady w questions.
Seems like it... no one from Oly, so I may just need to join u guys up north.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs