Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone received their Bronco and how long did it take to arrive via rail?

We received our Base model back in July. Didn't really know when to expect it, the dealer told us it would be arriving soon, then they just called us and said it showed up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PNWB2

PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There was a Velocity Blue Badlands Sasquatch sitting at Fugate Ford this weekend. Not sure if it was someone's or stock. Wish I could have brought it home.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a Velocity Blue Badlands Sasquatch sitting at Fugate Ford this weekend. Not sure if it was someone's or stock. Wish I could have brought it home.
Its Mine!! i am going to pick it up in a few minutes. it came in while i was getting married in mexico!

Resized_20210922_065645.jpeg

Resized_20210922_065958.jpeg

Resized_20210922_070014.jpeg

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must have a sharp eye! I had my buddy park it in the back after he did the PDI on it

Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its Mine!! i am going to pick it up in a few minutes. it came in while i was getting married in mexico!

Ford Bronco WA State Check-In Resized_20210922_070014

Congrats! and Congratulations!

OP
OP
PNWB2

PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats on getting married and a new Bronco!

You must have a sharp eye! I had my buddy park it in the back after he did the PDI on it
They had it on the Ramps in the front showing it off. I did stop and do a walk around. Beautiful rig. I got to drive their Cyber Orange Demo when it first came in a while back.

Did you work with Kurt? That's who I bought my Ranger from.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on getting married and a new Bronco!

They had it on the Ramps in the front showing it off. I did stop and do a walk around. Beautiful rig. I got to drive their Cyber Orange Demo when it first came in a while back.

Did you work with Kurt? That's who I bought my Ranger from.

My salesman is sparky. He said he did put it up on the rack to keep it safe. Then my buddy moved it into their wash bay and closed the door

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Up in Bellingham here. Been lurking forever and have been impatiently waiting for this thing forever. I'm REALLY hoping that tow capacity goes up a bit, as I need to tow my 3600lb boat with it. If it does, I'll have one in my driveway
I am a truck driver in washington state, I drive 460 to 550 miles 5 days a week and have been for 30 years. I have seen in my driving career more accidents than anybody on this forum can imagine. The most fatalities I have seen are ( I’ve lost track how many) are crotch rockets. I actually had a young kid 23 year old kill himself coming out of the convention center tunnel on the expressway in Seattle right next to my truck, I saw him die in my mirrors. I highly advise anybody to keep off I-5 on a motorcyle. The next most common accidents I see are people playing on there cell phones. Then the third most accidents I have seen and once again I have lost track how many are people towing various types of trailers with vehicles that have tow ratings of what ever, they are not tow vehicles, Like SUV,s. Just because it has a tow rating of 3500 lbs does not mean you should tow 3500 lbs.Short wheel base vehicles with no sway bars are extremely dangerous. I have seen multiple post of people wanting a better tow rating on the Bronco. I say ,look if you want to tow something over 1500 lbs buy a truck, long wheel base with a tow package. It will have sway bars on the front and rear axle a suspension system designed for towing and heavy hauling. Broncos , any SUV really are not tow vehicles. If you plan on hauling a jet ski and small galvanized trailer or a quad on a small trailer that is completely different. But maxing out the tow rating like what your talking, I would highly suggest not to do it, you will likely end up getting yourself or your family injured and perhaps somebody else. I plan on using my tow hitch on my bronco for no more than 1500 lbs, small trailer with my quad on it and some extra coolers when i go hunting. The decision is yours . Good luck with what ever you decide.

Sponsored
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Southwest Washington resident here, and was curious if anyone has taken delivery from Westlie Ford in Camas?

I have a late reservation in with them and waiting to convert my '21 order to '22. I doubt I will even see mine in '22 though.

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I went down to my dealer and paid off my Bronco that had a blend date of 10/29/21. Bought it because I wont be home in November to take possession of it if it comes in early.
There sits this First Edition in Area 51, they asked me if I wanted to test drive it. I thought that was weird so I asked , wouldn’t the owner mind?. They said no, he ordered it , but then decided he didn’t want it . long story short , I ended up canceling my order and bought me a First Edition , $5k markup but it had the hardtop , I had switched to the soft top , So it worked out perfect, cost me a little extra cash but what the hell, there is no YouHaul behind a hurst right!,

Ford Bronco WA State Check-In C89F1C4C-A110-4D81-8CBB-CB84739568CE

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I went down to my dealer and paid off my Bronco that had a blend date of 10/29/20. Bought it because I wont be home in November to take possession of it if it comes in early.
There sits this First Edition in Area 51, they asked me if I wanted to test drive it. I thought that was weird so I asked , wouldn’t the owner mind?. They said no, he ordered it , but then decided he didn’t want it . long story short , I ended up canceling my order and bought me a First Edition , $5k markup but it had the hardtop , I had switched to the soft top , So it worked out perfect, cost me a little extra cash but what the hell, there is no YouHaul behind a hurst right!,

Ford Bronco WA State Check-In C89F1C4C-A110-4D81-8CBB-CB84739568CE
I would say that was pretty fair and getting a hard top when you really wanted it is was worth it.. it's about the only time that I think that ADM is a good thing...

i don't get the $30k markups on soft tops especially around here, but an FE at a relatively small markup gets what you want

AirplaneMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From Tacoma/Dash Point area. Ordered Black Diamond 4door 2.7 Sasquatch. Ordered in mid June of this year and was told it would probably be last quarter of 2022. A month ago I got a vin and was told it is scheduled for week of Dec 6. So patiently waiting. Probably one of the last few 2021's to be built. Can't wait to do a meet up with other owners.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From Tacoma/Dash Point area. Ordered Black Diamond 4door 2.7 Sasquatch. Ordered in mid June of this year and was told it would probably be last quarter of 2022. A month ago I got a vin and was told it is scheduled for week of Dec 6. So patiently waiting. Probably one of the last few 2021's to be built. Can't wait to do a meet up with other owners.
Soft or hardtop? Just curious
Sponsored