mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

why can’t we have a roof with same colour as body ? Are other car companies having trouble getting new cars launched ??

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After trying for 3 hours and using three different devices I finally got through with my FE reservation! Then I went and use the bathroom, grab a beer and sat back down to Look again at the FE only to find now reservations were closed for it. So I guess I got one of the very last First Editions and if I’m waiting for the shadow black modular top does it mean I’ll be getting a 2022 First Edition? ? I am definitely waiting on the Shadow Black Modular top for my 2-door cyber orange FE Bronco. Received my confirmation email at 11:11 pm on July 13th.
Ford Bronco "Wait for black mod hard top" Crew ? 826289B1-EED2-4FB9-83AA-30F5D2175EA1

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After trying for 3 hours and using three different devices I finally got through with my FE reservation! Then I went and use the bathroom, grab a beer and sat back down to Look again at the FE only to find now reservations were closed for it. So I guess I got one of the very last First Editions and if I’m waiting for the shadow black modular top does it mean I’ll be getting a 2022 First Edition? ? I am definitely waiting on the Shadow Black Modular top for my 2-door cyber orange FE Bronco. Received my confirmation email at 11:11 pm on July 13th.
Ford Bronco "Wait for black mod hard top" Crew ? 826289B1-EED2-4FB9-83AA-30F5D2175EA1
So if it took 3 hours for 7000 first edition reservations. Thats not as bad as I thought. I figured they went in the first 30 minutes or so

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if it took 3 hours for 7000 first edition reservations. Thats not as bad as I thought. I figured they went in the first 30 minutes or so
It’s because the website was bogged down due to traffic. It was the equivalent of trying to get a PS5 off of Walmart’s website. If the Ford website would have been running smoothly, the FE reservations would have been completely filled in a matter of minutes.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s because the website was bogged down due to traffic. It was the equivalent of trying to get a PS5 off of Walmart’s website. If the Ford website would have been running smoothly, the FE reservations would have been completely filled in a matter of minutes.
Keep in mind I was trying to secure my reservation using my iPhone, my iPad, and my MacBook simultaneously for three hours because the system kept crashing otherwise I would’ve expected them to all be reserved in the first 15 minutes.

First Name
Desmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fustion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will wait until I can get the hardtop. The soft top is a kluge. The MIC looks so cheap.

JLongDCC

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX w/ Coyote 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WildTrak, no matter what top...

I'm not waiting... if MY22 has enough upgrades then i'll trade my MY21 WildTrak in on a new one....

The good ole "American Way"

Ford Bronco "Wait for black mod hard top" Crew ? 1607361724415

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is NOT to bash on the mic top. Idc how you feel about it. This thread is to give me some sense of calm about how late I'm getting my Bronco ?

Who is getting a wildtrak or FE and opting to wait for the black top?
Follow up question --- whats your reservation time stamp?

You guys are my competition, so to speak outside of dealer allocations.

I have a 9:10am 7/15 reservation
I mean, at this stage, you might as well wait.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe the first wave of production and late availability will blend into one at this point. Then we all get what we want and what Ford advertised!!!

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe the first wave of production and late availability will blend into one at this point. Then we all get what we want and what Ford advertised!!!
Can't lie, that was my first thought lol but they did say

""Has the delay to Summer 2021 enabled the late-availability Sasquatch package and manual transmission configuration to catch up? Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the entire Bronco production launch schedule shifted, now pushing the manual transmission Bronco models with available Sasquatch package into 2022 model year.""

So I don't know if by "bronco production launch schedule" they mean specifically the mansquatch shifted, or if they mean everything on the schedule has now shifted back

Of course hoping for just the former !

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this even an option on Black Diamond. Saw a post from Ford thought all models have the option to wait for painted mod top .. ?
Sponsored

Last edited: