First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kinda off-topic. But how durable was the bed rug? Did it hold ATF stink? What about red clay?
My truck bed is dented and the spray in liner is ripped up in a few places.
I had one and it was durable. I hauled concrete, wood with nails and all kinds of other things when we were remodeling. Never stained. Never tore. Sweep it with a broom and then hose it out. On top of that it was very comfortable to sit on.
Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Come on! So if the back of the second row seats were vinyl, you would spray it all down with water?

The "washout interior" is for the floor where peoples feet go, that's where 90% of the mud/dirt comes from.

Nobody sits behind the second row, hence, no need for anything special back there.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not a matter of taking a hose to the interior. I highly doubt most people would do that anyway. It's getting caught in a downpour. It's spilling something that may stain. It all about easy cleanup and maintenance. Fish guts from a day of surf fishing. Wipe it up. Dog takes a shit. Wipe it up. Muddy gear thrown in the back. Wipe it up.
How often is inside your vehicle the most sensible place you have access to clean a fish?

Asking for a friend

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How often is inside your vehicle the most sensible place you have access to clean a fish?

Asking for a friend
Are we talking fish or "fish"?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Come on! So if the back of the second row seats were vinyl, you would spray it all down with water?

The "washout interior" is for the floor where peoples feet go, that's where 90% of the mud/dirt comes from.

Nobody sits behind the second row, hence, no need for anything special back there.

See you and so many others are taking it to the extreme. Washout interior doesn't mean people are going to take a hose to it. It means it's easy to wipe clean and won't absorb stains or odors. No reason the rear shouldn't be the same way.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See you and so many others are taking it to the extreme. Washout interior doesn't mean people are going to take a hose to it. It means it's easy to wipe clean and won't absorb stains or odors. No reason the rear shouldn't be the same way.
No, it meas take a hose to it and wash it out - Just like the Jeep...

Ford Bronco Washout interior is a fail!!! 1599771380686

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not a matter of taking a hose to the interior. I highly doubt most people would do that anyway. It's getting caught in a downpour. It's spilling something that may stain. It all about easy cleanup and maintenance. Fish guts from a day of surf fishing. Wipe it up. Dog takes a shit. Wipe it up. Muddy gear thrown in the back. Wipe it up.
Fish guts and dog shit all over your vehicle interiors?

From my perspective, I don’t think it’s the carpet in the car that’s your problem.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The ford materials seem to say "rubberized floor" not washout interior so you may have misunderstood
Sponsored