Sponsored

Washout Interior on BL and BD - How Thick is Rubber Floor?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
They really need a giant Q&A session. Its absolutely ridiculous that we're this close to ordering and have only a faint idea of what we're paying for. I want the BD for wash out interior but as my peak price point is 40k, i don't have much room for extras.

So if I go BD, I'm upgrading engine and that's it. But what am I getting? wash out interior with two plugs for the floor and vinyl seating? Ok that's fine but what if I decided I want a big bed or base. Can I get vinyl seats swapped in? I heard all models have built in drain holes but BD has some you can unplug. So how do the rest work?

They need an all day event recorded breaking down each model and more importantly (imo) showing all accessories and prices associated with them that will be available on day one.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone that has gone to KOH elaborate a bit on how the wash our floor is constructed? From the pictures, it appears to be molded as you would find in a RZR or other offroad machine. If that were the case, you could still have some insulation on top of the metal with the plastic panels over top.

🤷‍♂️