First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I refuse to believe that the back of the seats won't be rubberized, at least as an option.

The rubberized floor is there. And this isn't the leather version, it's the vinyl version, but made with leather.
The OP said a half dozen times yesterday that the brand manager said this was leather...Iā€™m not a vinyl aficionado so Iā€™m not sure what the hell the difference is between vinyl leather or vinyl -vinyl
Sponsored

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

calm down guys. It was never supposed to be a fully wash out vehicle lol.

They also said regarding the dashboard and controls several months ago: Water resistant, can handle some incoming angled rain on it, but still, don't hose it off.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The OP said a half dozen times yesterday that the brand manager said this was leather...Iā€™m not a vinyl aficionado so Iā€™m not sure what the hell the difference is between vinyl leather or vinyl -vinyl
Yes, I said it was leather. We've known that one is leather since it was at the NYSE. But the color/pattern is what the vinyl seats will look like. As far as we know, that dark gray is only available in vinyl and not leather. Preproduction ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Ford rep said that the Bronco in the photo had leather interior. Leather interior is an option on the Badlands.

To me, it makes sense that the leather option would not have vinyl seat backs.

And it would make sense that the standard vinyl interior (which we have not seen a photo of) would have vinyl seat backs. And I can't believe that Ford would have vinyl seat backs in the Bronco sport and not have them in the Bronco standard vinyl seats in the BD/BL.

I'm not worried about this at all.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Ford rep said that the Bronco in the photo had leather interior. Leather interior is an option on the Badlands.

To me, it makes sense that the leather option would not have vinyl seat backs.

And it would make sense that the standard vinyl interior (which we have not seen a photo of) would have vinyl seat backs. And I can't believe that Ford would have vinyl seat backs in the Bronco sport and not have them in the Bronco standard vinyl seats in the BD/BL.

I'm not worried about this at all.

Almost every vehicle produced in like the last 20 years has vinyl in it. Even higher end cars do it. Front seats are leather, back seats are vinyl/pleather. Nobody notices. Vinyl isn't what a lot of people here have pictured in their heads.

Hell, the 4Runner has ALL vinyl...They just call it Softex and it's perfectly fine.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As a Seabee the only thing that needed a washout in the interior were the floor boards.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am one of those people that has taken a hose to the inside of a wrangler. All you have to do is pull the carpets, drain plugs, and keep it away from the dash... It's pretty easy. I hope the plastic/rubberized panel for the seat backs seen in one of the preproduction Broncos is standard with the marine grade vinyl seats. Even if the seat backs don't get muddy, all kinds of other things tend to stick.

In the spring where I live we get cottonwood trees popping and if I have the top off of my Jeep at the time it has cotton stuck in it for weeks. It's even worse if you need to haul a couple hay bales. That crap LOVES carpet.

Carpet isn't a deal breaker, but I would greatly prefer a matching rubberized panel and 0 carpet anywhere in the Badlands and Black Diamond trims.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe lay something over it before you lay the dirty thing down on it!

Or....buy an F150?

?????

90% of the Broncos sold will have nothing but carpet and cloth covering the entire interior, and they will ALL have removable roofs!!

Are you saying if there was no carpet that they would be fully waterproof?

Am I in the twilight zone?

I better go.
Wow! Yes, please go. No use discussing with someone that could come up with a reply like this. :rolleyes:

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you've ever gotten stuck in mud, marl mud, the kind that sucks your boots off you'll appreciate the wash out interior.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bro. It says rubberized floor with washout capability, not interior. And that pic of the dude washing out his Jeep? Yeah heā€™s hosing down the floor

Ford Bronco Washout interior is a fail!!! F5CC2268-B5F8-4B0B-AB47-2A71AD4F7540

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am one of those people that has taken a hose to the inside of a wrangler. All you have to do is pull the carpets, drain plugs, and keep it away from the dash... It's pretty easy.
Yeah, same. Also, my old Jeep at one point got rained in overnight as well; about 2" worth haha. I ran all the carpet through a washer/dryer.

I too am hoping these are as easily washable.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bro. It says rubberized floor with washout capability, not interior. And that pic of the dude washing out his Jeep? Yeah heā€™s hosing down the floor

Ford Bronco Washout interior is a fail!!! F5CC2268-B5F8-4B0B-AB47-2A71AD4F7540
When you lay the seats down they essentially become part of the floor. Why is it so hard to fathom that people would throw dirty or muddy stuff in the cargo area with the seats down?? And would want said area to be easily wiped clean instead of spending and hour with a vacuum.
Sponsored