First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my 4/25 build, 4 door OB, tow, MIC, lux. Summer ‘20 reservation, January ‘21 order, converted to ‘22 in October.

Not a word from my dealer, just the email from Ford.

We’ll see how this plays out, I’ve been conditioned by Ford to temper my enthusiasm!
Sponsored

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not going to receive a build date this go around.
Reserved 7/25/20
Nothing special........4Dr,Black Diamond, Mid Pkg., 2.7,Hard Top,Modular Bumper,Tow Pkg. (which I think the dealer removed ).
Ford is really Very Lame at this point.
SAME HERE!
res: 7/25/20 (which means nothing) 😥
(2dr, BD, SAS, 2.7, MOD front bumber, removed tow and roof rack...no VIN)

Woof! "My Dealer says" I'm getting close to getting picked in line...but check back in a month 😆 🤣 won't hold my breath

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No email, but dealer texted yesterday..... we got a vin and scheduled 5/16!! It's been tough doing the weekly "did I get scheduled?" dance with no results..... spent the last few weeks debating if we really wanted to continue. My only driving force was that we already waited this long, so even if we lose all desire to keep it, we wouldn't let the dealer reap the rewards. Yesterday we got to do a little happy dance but we are still wary that it could be pushed and delayed for many more months, but we now have hope that we will get our 4dr BD 2.7 Mic Mid Tow Sas this year!! Lol we reserved 7/20/20 and ordered 1/20/21 and again in October of '21 after we got pushed to a '22MY.

Stay Pumped!!!;);)
Congrats!!!!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats, but don’t get too excited, as we’ve seen nothing is guaranteed till it’s at your door. Some people have had their build date pushed back 4-8 times.
Even if pushed back you're still in the queue and scheduled. My bronco was in my driveway 3 months after ordering. Time to dump bronco6g unless you enjoy negativity. A build date is something to be excited about. Leave it to Bronco6g to rain on the parade.

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got 4/25 build date, 7/15/20 reservation. I dropped all stuff with microchips a month ago and opted for the Fred Flintstone floor board. 😂😂. 4dr/Sastrack/Lux Hardtop. I did drop tow kit a month ago.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
No email, but dealer texted yesterday..... we got a vin and scheduled 5/16!! It's been tough doing the weekly "did I get scheduled?" dance with no results..... spent the last few weeks debating if we really wanted to continue. My only driving force was that we already waited this long, so even if we lose all desire to keep it, we wouldn't let the dealer reap the rewards. Yesterday we got to do a little happy dance but we are still wary that it could be pushed and delayed for many more months, but we now have hope that we will get our 4dr BD 2.7 Mic Mid Tow Sas this year!! Lol we reserv usuallyed 7/20/20 and ordered 1/20/21 and again in October of '21 after we got pushed to a '22MY.

Stay Pumped!!!;);)
lm going to buy something l no longer want so the dealer can't reep the reward. Wow.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 res. 4/18 build week. It might actually happen. ☺

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

lm going to buy something l no longer want so the dealer can't reep the reward. Wow.
Pretty negative there Mark, for a guy calling out others being negative. Pot meet kettle

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm lucky enough to get a build date today, also seeing a lot of others posting about this too. Don't lose hope!!!
Got sick of being told Ford's allocation policy didn't allow Ford to honor Ford's 8/20 reservation for my Bronco ... bought a Jeep.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got sick of being told Ford's allocation policy didn't allow Ford to honor Ford's 8/20 reservation for my Bronco ... bought a Jeep.
Jeep forum is that way. 👉
😂

Sponsored

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This and the fact that Raptor reservations are already getting build dates has to be infuriating to those who have already waited a year+
Don't forget, a lot of the raptor GT holders are those who have been waiting more than a year.

TDeeZe

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never implied I no longer wanted the Bronco, I was merely stating the fact that because of all the delays and nonsense surrounding this rollout the excitement has lost its luster. Haven't decided yet if the want is gone, as there is now some renewed excitement. I don't think its a stretch to think that a dealer wouldn't hesitate to mark it up $10 or $15k, so if I took delivery and decided the want is gone, why shouldn't I be the one to be compensated for my wait time? I'm not in this for a flip by any means, but I'd be hard pressed to think it is wrong to be the one to profit from it if the decision to not keep it is made.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This and the fact that Raptor reservations are already getting build dates has to be infuriating to those who have already waited a year+
The bulk of Raptor build are going to day one and day two reservation holders. I don't have a problem with Raptors getting built and going to people with a day one or two Reservations.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't forget, a lot of the raptor GT holders are those who have been waiting more than a year.
Most Raptor Golden tickets, if not all GT's, went to day one and two reservation holders . So any bitching about Raptors being built should be directed towards non GT ticket holders or non-reservation holders that managed to get a Raptor.

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation holder since 9/24/20.
Hoping I too receive this email.
Congrats to you all and I hope you all enjoy your dream rides by the Summer!!! Hard to see reservations placed in 2022 are being filled ahead of those started in 2020 - but I can still be happy for everyone.
I’m also a 9/20 reservation holder and waiting. Keep in mind that those that placed their orders within this year are not receiving a build identical to ours. Their Broncos are a bit stripped down…not fully loaded (i.e., Sasquatch, hitch, Badlands, etc.). While they do have a Bronco, it’s not one I would have ordered. I’m willing to wait for the exact model and build that suits me.
Sponsored