First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis GV80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What type of dealer are you at small town or large.

This doesn't make sense since that is my exact build and I see nothing
id say it is a medium sized dealer.... it makes noo sense to me either....i know my dealership has 80 reservations atm....
Sponsored

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm lucky enough to get a build date today, also seeing a lot of others posting about this too. Don't lose hope!!!
No e-mail and tracker still says in production with 1/18/22 date, BUT checked the dealer website and there was my Bronco! VIN matched my window sticker so i called. Salesman checked and called back. Yes my Bronco is build but waiting on chips and I should have it around 5/6/22 maybe. So an ice/mud mountain hostage? Checked the price and seems a little higher (a few hundred?), so will worry about that when it shows up.

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is it hard to understand that Ford is prioritizing dealer allocations???
šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Can you explain this to me? Relatively new here and Iā€™ve seen it mentioned a couple times. Tried searching with no luck. Called the dealership I ordered from and they said there ā€œare no allocation limitsā€ so I donā€™t think they are sharing something with me

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can you explain this to me? Relatively new here and Iā€™ve seen it mentioned a couple times. Tried searching with no luck. Called the dealership I ordered from and they said there ā€œare no allocation limitsā€ so I donā€™t think they are sharing something with me
It's a conspiracy theory.

Also, no build date here (Raptor). Saw several non GT holders get build dates already between here, Facebook, and other forums. Doesn't make sense. Hour two reservation and I have the earliest reservation at my dealer. Oh well.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why is it hard to understand that Ford is prioritizing dealer allocations???
šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
So true. I ordered from a big dealer. They actually had 4 Base 4 doors dealer stock Broncos on the lot when I order in February.

Got the email but my dealer called me with a build date a few weeks ago.

I also think Ford is targeting big Jeep areas. Around here you can not swing a dead cat without hitting a jeep and I now see new Broncos almost every time I go for a drive.

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The bulk of Raptor build are going to day one and day two reservation holders. I don't have a problem with Raptors getting built and going to people with a day one or two Reservations.
Wasnā€™t aware of that, makes sense and thatā€™s the way it should be.

Offshore9

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Jeep TJ, '20 Honda CRF 250L, '22 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm lucky enough to get a build date today, also seeing a lot of others posting about this too. Don't lose hope!!!
Perfect timing, checked my email again last night after hitting this thread and...
Started this journey back in may, can't believe my current DD made it this far. Honda Accord 160k with original clutch

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 10.30.20 AM.png

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but the build date doesn't mean a thing. I got my build date back in November. Truck was built the week of January 10 and has been sitting atop Ice Mountain "awaiting chips" ever since.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats to OP, but wow, Ford is really screwing the pooch on this launch.

I canceled mine a few weeks ago, but still swing by every once in a while to see how things are going for early reservation holders (mine was 7/15/2020), and each time I become more and more glad I jumped shipā€¦

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So true. I ordered from a big dealer. They actually had 4 Base 4 doors dealer stock Broncos on the lot when I order in February.

Got the email but my dealer called me with a build date a few weeks ago.

I also think Ford is targeting big Jeep areas. Around here you can not swing a dead cat without hitting a jeep and I now see new Broncos almost every time I go for a drive.
If that's the case I should be in good shape then. I counted 11 wranglers the other evening on a 7 mile drive. lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
SZairborne

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but the build date doesn't mean a thing. I got my build date back in November. Truck was built the week of January 10 and has been sitting atop Ice Mountain "awaiting chips" ever since.
Funny thing is, I really don't care how long it takes. 20 years in the military taught me patience. I'm not going to sweat it one way or the other. The way people take this post personally makes me laugh.

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2/1/2022 walk in order. I received my email from Ford today with my build date.
I ordered in Jan. And received my Bronco last Wednesday. A 2dr BD with no commodity items. Itā€™s possible.

Last edited:

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Each Dealer gets so many vehicles based on market and sales history. They aren't lying to you about limits but are leveling out some info. Ford puts a plan for how many Broncos they think will sale. Then look at the market and each Dealers sales and order history. Using that info they "Allocate" a how many each dealers are guaranteed. So then each dealer has their guarantee number of Broncos.
Then they start filling orders. If a dealer "A" has 50 allocated to them but 100 orders, they fill the 50 and then move to dealer "B" in line. Now the dealer "A" will get the 50 more on order. They just won't get them until all the guarantees are filled.
This is done to keep dealers happy and keep big city dealers from pushing out smaller dealers. My small dealer had around 10 allocated for 2022 and I guess I got lucky to get one of them. No conspiracy, just how it works.

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order date 1/11/22, got scheduled Friday with a build date of 4/18
Sponsored