First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SILVERADO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer emailed and said I’m scheduled for the week of 5/5 (with VIN) but I’ve gotten nothing from Ford and I’ve been checking all backdoor links and nothing has changed. Still still says “ordered with dealership.” I don’t know what to believe anymore. What do you all think?

97CEFCEA-D5C8-458C-B2C5-4B0A04FBD795.jpeg

Time2shine

Wildtrak
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is hope everyone, I am one of the original July 14,2020 first day first couple hour orders. My build date changed three times finally a built email on January 14th 22, then chip hold. Got another email yesterday telling me built again and shipping April 7-14 let's keep our fingers 🤞it really happens. Wildtrak 4 door every option you could put on it with hard top. Come on ford don't trick me again!

GeorgiaDawgs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seeing everyone's responses about reservations. I did a reservation in 8/2021. Once orders reopened, I went on 11/2/2021 to place my order with my dealer salesman. They told me I would be better off to cancel the reservation and just place the order, which is what I did. They acted as though a reservation didn't mean much. I can say in my situation, the reservation didn't matter.

Sponsored

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14/20 rez, 1-22-21 order, switched to MY 22 EG paint in October 22, and mine is still on a train somewhere in Minnesota. Dang Ford... what are you doing? And mine is a MIC Badsquatch with tow... the Holy grail that kills all us knights of the B6G roundtable...argh

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reservation holder since 9/24/20.
Hoping I too receive this email.
Congrats to you all and I hope you all enjoy your dream rides by the Summer!!! Hard to see reservations placed in 2022 are being filled ahead of those started in 2020 - but I can still be happy for everyone.
Reservation since 8-11-2020

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer emailed and said I’m scheduled for the week of 5/5 (with VIN) but I’ve gotten nothing from Ford and I’ve been checking all backdoor links and nothing has changed. Still still says “ordered with dealership.” I don’t know what to believe anymore. What do you all think?
I'd be excited that you have your first build week!
I've been watching this thread to get an estimate on how far in advance Ford sends out emails. They know VIN and estimated week a few weeks before that email though.

Congrats 👏 But don't expect that backdoor link to change until you get closer (hopefully we're only 1-3 weeks away from some legit communication... Stay pumped 😂)

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Originally my dealer told me 12 to 18 months when I place my order. I was ok with that and did not expect this.
To all the people who talked down to me on this post, i look at it like this. Just like being at Disney, the state fair, anywhere else people que in line. I got in line. I had no control over how fast my line went. You don't have any control over how fast your line went I did not cheat, I did not jump ahead. I just got in line. Does it suck for you? Yes, but once again don't be angry at me for things that are beyond our control.
I'm okay with you getting a lucky break. It's just so irritating after being lied to repeatedly by Ford about how reservations and then orders were going to be handled. I won't go into the Ford litany of lies as they've been well documented by others on this site. It's very likely that Ford will be the reason I end up buying a Jeep this year.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless you have a manual trans, shouldn't be a big problem as many bases, even 2 door been getting scheduled including my second bronco order which I only placed end of November.
Of course I have a manual transmission. I wouldn't even consider the Bronco if I was stuck with an automatic.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of course I have a manual transmission. I wouldn't even consider the Bronco if I was stuck with an automatic.
I hear you, that is likely the snag. My desired one is manual and I think that is part of why it continues to linger. The one getting built is automatic. It is irritating that while they list auto as an option and charge for it, they have assumed the standard config people buy is automatic. Manual was a big factor in my interest. The reason my second one is an auto is for other drivers and I want both cars I am getting to have many of the components in common.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is it hard to understand that Ford is prioritizing dealer allocations???
🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored