OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That product has a 2 year warranty. Having moisture in a light isn't necessarily a warranty issue. But, there are steps to help speed up the condensation outgas.
I don’t have a lot of experience with Aux lights on vehicles since I had a PU truck with a roll bar in the back🤣
Is moisture inside these lights common for all manufacturers?
thank you!
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t have a lot of experience with Aux lights on vehicles since I had a PU truck with a roll bar in the back🤣
thank you!
No. Moisture in lights is not common at all. You might see a TINY bit of a haze/fog on some lights going from a cold to a hot environment fast, but otherwise water/moisture in lights is not normal at all.

@Diode Dynamics
@Baja Designs
@Ryan at ARB

Want to chime in?

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
thank you!
Hey OuterJersey,
It is not normal for lights to get moisture damage. We use Moisture Block technology which makes the lights waterproof, rainproof, and submersible up to 9ft. All our lighting series also come with MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing), IK10 Compliant(Mechanical Impact Testing), IP69K(Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable) and a Lifetime Warranty in which water intrusion is covered.
Best,

Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201​

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
thank you!
Large amounts of moisture is not common and shouldn't occur. These lights have an IP68 Ingress Protection.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Large amounts of moisture is not common and shouldn't occur. These lights have an IP68 Ingress Protection.
Okay..maybe something is going on in your production lately because you have others saying they have water as well. Ty

Sponsored

CrazyPete

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Denali 2500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In some of those pictures, you can literally see pools of water on the bottom. To me, that really bad. Are these lights sealed or vented? Either way, there should never be that much water in the housing. It's just a short matter of time before those lights (ones pictured) fail completely.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HI all,
I too had water in two of my six Oracle lights. One of the two was no longer working, and the second just went out. I did reach out and Oracle was amazing on their response. They quickly agreed there was an issue and immediately shipped me replacements at no cost (outside of shipping cost).
Very impressed with their support and extremely fast turn around time.
Well done Oracle!

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oracle got back to me and asked for pictures of the rear of the lights and my updated shipping address. Not sure what that means but I gave them the same address that was in my order. Not sure what the resolution will be from them but I will report back.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oracle got back to me and asked for pictures of the rear of the lights and my updated shipping address. Not sure what that means but I gave them the same address that was in my order. Not sure what the resolution will be from them but I will report back.
Based on my very positive experience with my issue, I am confident that you will be very pleased with Oracle's response. Let us know how it pans out...

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on my very positive experience with my issue, I am confident that you will be very pleased with Oracle's response. Let us know how it pans out...
I hope so! The only thing that sucks is now I have to get them out of there. I installed the bumper and lights together so I made sure wires were tucked in nicely and sealed up. I also keep this type of work for warmer weather since my garage is not heated.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope so! The only thing that sucks is now I have to get them out of there. I installed the bumper and lights together so I made sure wires were tucked in nicely and sealed up. I also keep this type of work for warmer weather since my garage is not heated.
I can certainly relate to your non-heated garage as mine is the same. Handling cold tools is no fun, and it always seems that something goes wrong in the colder months rather than the warmer ones.

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is why I only buy Baja Design. Best of luck in getting it sorted however

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a moisture issue as well, Oracle replaced the defective light under warranty with no hassle.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a moisture issue as well, Oracle replaced the defective light under warranty with no hassle.
I spoke with Oracle yesterday and they asked I open the drain and try and dry out the condensation. I will be a nice consumer and give that a go first but if they get condensation like that again I would like them replaced. Customer service has been good so far.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with Oracle yesterday and they asked I open the drain and try and dry out the condensation. I will be a nice consumer and give that a go first but if they get condensation like that again I would like them replaced. Customer service has been good so far.
If the light is still working, it is a reasonable request. Though the question of how the moisture is getting in there in the first place is a concern. Good luck and keep us posted as to whether this is a fix.
Sponsored