Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

106.10 is bigger than the bronco hub bore so technically it will work. If you don’t run a hub centering rings then your wheels will be lug centric and not hub centric. You are going to hate yourself when bronco wheels get released 3-6 months from now that have the correct hub bore.

Btw 106.10 is the hub bore for a Toyota truck.
so basically its just better to wait for the wheels you really want then go for it.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would wait till people get their hands on them. You will be able to get on this forum and know exactly what you can and can’t do

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sas is +30

1618285892642.png

But still. No way on a negative.

Overland concept has 0 offset of memory serves me...

1618286057360.jpeg
Probably already answered.. I just saw this post and hit "reply".
Overland is running the 0 offset.
I ordered the exact same wheels, same specs for mine.
No way would I try and run a negative offset.
I mean, to each their own, but it would have to come with some sort of tire that was small enough in sidewall height that at full compression it would not contact the fenders (think Bro-dozer lifts and wheels/tires).
Not my style but apparently it is quite popular among the Ram and Silverado communities.
I have a new Silverado and went with a simple 285/75/17 KO2. Looks aggressive, fits in the wheel well, doesn't rub.
i never knew that bronco and toyota shared the same bolt pattern. I havent heard that before. Interesting to know.
Same pattern as my '19 Z71, oddly enough.
I ordered the Fifteen52 wheels on the Overland, same 0 offset.
I figured worst case if I changed my mind or something, for whatever reason, didn't work out as intended I could put them on it.
I got the hub diameter the size for the Z71, hubcentric rings for the Bronco. So there are options...

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a question...... We have already heard that 37s will work on a squatched badlands with about 2in taller lift. Would the stock wheels with 37s and the +30 offset work? And the lift of course.

OP
OP
CDawg297!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just emailed RTR and they said that their 17x9 wheel they have on and they said it has a 0 offest. so my guess is if I get the fuel covert wheels that have a 17x9 and a +1 offset that should work. If RTR is running a 17x9 with a 0 offset then why cant i run the same with a +1? anyone see any problems with this?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just emailed RTR and they said that their 17x9 wheel they have on and they said it has a 0 offest. so my guess is if I get the fuel covert wheels that have a 17x9 and a +1 offset that should work. If RTR is running a 17x9 with a 0 offset then why cant i run the same with a +1? anyone see any problems with this?
Negligible difference. Question though: Why not go 0 like they did so you know no issues?
And a fine looking wheel.

OP
OP
CDawg297!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Negligible difference. Question though: Why not go 0 like they did so you know no issues?
Because i dont like the rtr wheel. I really love the fuel wheels and that is basically my first choice of wheels for any vehicle I upgrade the wheels on.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, the reports are that the 0 offset Fifteen52 wheels rubbed with the 35s on the Overland.

It could absolutely be only because of the lack of lift... but I wouldn't discount the 0 offset playing a roll.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't run out and purchase 0 offset wheels without understanding they aren't absolutely known to have no issues.

At the Super cel east it was reported SAS flairs but everything else was badlands.

and if recall correctly there was also a little rubbage on the wheel well when at full lock.
I went and saw this vehicle at the Bronco Celebration in Townsend, TN. I talked to the Ford rep there about whether it was a Sasquatch Package or not. IT IS NOT A SASQUATCH. It is a standard Badlands with the Badlands suspension. He said and I quote, “The Sasquatch will sit higher”. Further to that point he went on to say that they measured the bottom of the frame rails on a Sasquatch and and the bottom of the frame rails on this Overland Concept and the difference was around 4 inches. Plus there is the fact that this is a Manual trans which can’t be offered with Sasquatch package as of yet. The Ford rep further confirmed this was not a full Sasquatch as the 35”s will rub on this set up on full turn lock. This truck is an accessory show piece and nothing more in my opinion

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, the reports are that the 0 offset Fifteen52 wheels rubbed with the 35s on the Overland.

It could absolutely be only because of the lack of lift... but I wouldn't discount the 0 offset playing a roll.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't run out and purchase 0 offset wheels without understanding they aren't absolutely known to have no issues.
uhoh.
I got the exact same setup.
May have to look into a lift, even if only a 2" puck lift, early on.
I saw it was stuffed pretty good in there, people on the ground at SuperCel said it didn't rub... but you know what they say about opinions and unsubstantiated claims...

OP
OP
CDawg297!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought there was not a huge difference between sasquatch and non sasquatch on the badlands trim. I thought they said that the sasquatch has a slight height difference but not like a lift kit difference.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

106.10 is bigger than the bronco hub bore so technically it will work. If you don’t run a hub centering rings then your wheels will be lug centric and not hub centric. You are going to hate yourself when bronco wheels get released 3-6 months from now that have the correct hub bore.

Btw 106.10 is the hub bore for a Toyota truck.
Why would one hate themselves over that?

The overwhelming vast majority of wheels, even some high quality ones are overbored and use centering rings shimmed down to the correct size.

Every aftermarket wheel I've used has had them, from the cheapos to the BBS's.

I don't see an issue.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought there was not a huge difference between sasquatch and non sasquatch on the badlands trim. I thought they said that the sasquatch has a slight height difference but not like a lift kit difference.
Yes, but....

That overland rig was a real hodgepodge, and potentially a BL in name only. There was an interview with some of the people responsible for building it, and they said that they basically threw some things together. They said they intended to "put a lift in it" but "ran out of time."

It's not clear whether they meant an additional 2" special lift, or just the BL/Sas "lift"... but just by looking at that thing, it's not entirely clear whether that very low stance is because it has the standard suspension or it's just weighed down, or a combination of the two.

Either way. Reports are that wheel and tire combo rubbed on the Overland Rig... they are 35s, which we know aren't a problem on the Bronco with the Sas and +30 offset... so it was either a lack of lift, a problem with a 0 offset, or both.
Sponsored