Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can track our broncos at unitedroad.com, go to delivery receipts. You can also register for updates on shipment.

Today on the way to work (in San Leandro) I passed a convoy of three trucks loaded with new Fords (including a cactus grey two door bronco), hopefully it is a good sign that Ford is moving product and ours will be coming soon.
You can track all cars here with VIN?? Born and raised in SL!
Sponsored

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can track our broncos at unitedroad.com, go to delivery receipts. You can also register for updates on shipment.

Today on the way to work (in San Leandro) I passed a convoy of three trucks loaded with new Fords (including a cactus grey two door bronco), hopefully it is a good sign that Ford is moving product and ours will be coming soon.
I tried to register for an account on United Road and it told me I could not do it because I was not allowed

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to register for an account on United Road and it told me I could not do it because I was not allowed
I was able to create an account back in mid-Dec. The process wasn't clear or easy but I managed to do it. I started to receive the delivery receipts for all vehicles going to my dealer (they were mostly getting Mach-Es and Lightnings). But, around the end of Dec or early Jan, I stopped receiving them. And, now my ID doesn't work. I try to reset my password, but for some reason I don't get the password reset email (either into my inbox or junk folder). Maybe I'll try to create a new account using a different email address.

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, tried to register for United Roads and they told me im not allowed to, i should ask my dealer to know where the car is ...

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was able to create an account back in mid-Dec. The process wasn't clear or easy but I managed to do it. I started to receive the delivery receipts for all vehicles going to my dealer (they were mostly getting Mach-Es and Lightnings). But, around the end of Dec or early Jan, I stopped receiving them. And, now my ID doesn't work. I try to reset my password, but for some reason I don't get the password reset email (either into my inbox or junk folder). Maybe I'll try to create a new account using a different email address.
I think they shut it down.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve called the lady today and left her a message and have not heard back. Hopefully she will call back or maybe she has the day off as I talked to her over the weekend, as soon as I talk to her, I will let you know and then I will give you her number.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yesterday I talked to her and the train was stuck in Bowles, I was hoping it got delivered in Richmond, so I called her and she said it wasn’t delivered and sometimes takes them a day to unload the train cars.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve called the lady today and left her a message and have not heard back. Hopefully she will call back or maybe she has the day off as I talked to her over the weekend, as soon as I talk to her, I will let you know and then I will give you her number.
Yesterday I talked to her and the train was stuck in Bowles, I was hoping it got delivered in Richmond, so I called her and she said it wasn’t delivered and sometimes takes them a day to unload the train cars.

Sponsored

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On this forum go to United Road logistics- FAQ and it shows you how to register your email type in your Vin number and it’ll give you a load number for the car. The other day my Gmail did not work, but my work email seems to be working. It looks like tomorrow you’ll get a temporary password. This is the trucking company that brings you your bronco? Let’s see if this lady surfaces tomorrow and I will give you her number. I do not wanna post it on this site until I get my bronco. I don’t want everyone blowing her up and pissing her off

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I seem to be missing something. How are you all getting names of cities when you get your tracking updates? Whenever I call I get status and time, but never location.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I seem to be missing something. How are you all getting names of cities when you get your tracking updates? Whenever I call I get status and time, but never location.
You need to call Ford marketing and get your rail car number and which rail company it shipped on and then you can call their automated system and track it with the railcar Number.

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You need to call Ford marketing and get your rail car number and which rail company it shipped on and then you can call their automated system and track it with the railcar Number.
Thank you. I have the rail car number and so far only UP has had any updates. CXS has old information. They never give me location. Just whether it arrived or departed and a time. I have gotten locations from ford customer service before.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you. I have the rail car number and so far only UP has had any updates. CXS has old information. They never give me location. Just whether it arrived or departed and a time. I have gotten locations from ford customer service before.
Yeah that’s pretty much it. You know when it arrives and departs a city and you can kind of track it across the US on a map. Kind of sucks and will drive you crazy. And then sometimes it’ll just sit somewhere for days. I hope you get your bronco soon.
Sponsored