GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to use UP to track movement because CSX didn't have any info on my railcar. UP wasn't giving me departure locations which sucked but CSX tracking finally has info on my railcar as of this week and now I have locations. Just departed Strawberry Utah last night....getting closer!! Built 11/23/22, "in transit" 1/16/23, departed MAP 1/18/23.
We’re on the same train it sounds like!
Weird thing is it went from Evanston, WY to “Strawberry UT” to Riverdale, UT and then back to “Strawberry UT” even though I see no railroad tracks in “Strawberry UT”. Also no updates since late last night
Sponsored

Bronco911

Big Bend
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR Big Bend, squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the same e-mail saying my vehicle was being prepped at the dealer, fifteen minutes later it changed to a shipping date of 01/14 with an eta of 01/22- 01/28.

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re on the same train it sounds like!
Weird thing is it went from Evanston, WY to “Strawberry UT” to Riverdale, UT and then back to “Strawberry UT” even though I see no railroad tracks in “Strawberry UT”. Also no updates since late last night
Hi, I'm happy to have finally found someone that is probably on the same train. That is very weird hopefully it is some kind of glitch.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like the Richmond Hill rail yard is not very fast at un loading the rail cars

Sponsored

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bangswitch67

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My car had already made it to Richmond, which is where the truck brings it to the dealer. You’re doing pretty good if you’re already in Utah.
Seems like the Richmond Hill rail yard is not very fast at un loading the rail cars
Contacted my dealer this morning. He said my Bronco is still at the Richmond rail yard. It is still scheduled to deliver to them between 1/26 and 2/1. My dealer is less than an hour up hwy 4 from the rail yard. Really don't want to miss the playoffs on Sunday to pick my Badlands

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ontario - Citrus Motors Ford. Where is yours?
Sunrise Ford North Hollywood LA, I’ll keep you posted through this thread if I see any new CSX updates beyond “Strawberry, UT” but Union Pacific’s ETA is currently 1/26 12:17p last time I checked.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Contacted my dealer this morning. He said my Bronco is still at the Richmond rail yard. It is still scheduled to deliver to them between 1/26 and 2/1. My dealer is less than an hour up hwy 4 from the rail yard. Really don't want to miss the playoffs on Sunday to pick my Badlands
Yeah, I’m two hours away from Richmond and was hoping it shows up before I leave on Sunday for a work trip. Do not want it sitting at the dealership for five the five days I am gone.

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sunrise Ford North Hollywood LA, I’ll keep you posted through this thread if I see any new CSX updates beyond “Strawberry, UT” but Union Pacific’s ETA is currently 1/26 12:17p last time I checked.
Thanks! I'll do the same

Sponsored

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! I'll do the same
Looks like it’s moving again, says it just departed North Salt Lake, UT at “11:13pm” basically within the past hour or so, seems to be headed southbound from Riverdale, UT. Hopefully that’s a sign it’s heading to Southern CA via Vegas (crossing fingers)!

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it’s moving again, says it just departed North Salt Lake, UT at “11:13pm” basically within the past hour or so, seems to be headed southbound from Riverdale, UT. Hopefully that’s a sign it’s heading to Southern CA via Vegas (crossing fingers)!
Yes let's keep on moving. CSX has no status available right now but UP said it departed this morning at 6:45 and ETA is now 1/27/23 3:36am

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery of my bronco yesterday afternoon, guys! It's awesome, definitely worth the wait, driving experience is something else, just wait for yours to hit the dealer lot, definitely when you drive it for the first time you will see how good it drives, especially handling corners, it does feel like a truck but much better suspension and tuning. after all this wait, I believe it's a totally different experience driving the bronco.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took delivery of my bronco yesterday afternoon, guys! It's awesome, definitely worth the wait, driving experience is something else, just wait for yours to hit the dealer lot, definitely when you drive it for the first time you will see how good it drives, especially handling corners, it does feel like a truck but much better suspension and tuning. after all this wait, I believe it's a totally different experience driving the bronco.
What city was your dealer located?

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats!!
Sponsored