Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My railcar: TTGX971385

I tried tracking it via CSX, UP, NS and the BNSF link above.
* CSX - still says something like "released to customer" in March - I assume that this is old info
* UP - automated system gives me current dates. This morning it said the railcar arrived in "Jesus Maria"
* NS - railcar not found
* BNSF - railcar not found

I also checked with Ford Chat this morning which said "your vehicle is in transit with the reported location as Riverdale, IL."

So, I'm not sure how to track the railcar myself without contacting Ford Chat or my dealer. Oh well....at least my car seems to be moving and isn't sitting at MAP.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

* CSX - still says something like "released to customer" in March - I assume that this is old info
* UP - automated system gives me current dates. This morning it said the railcar arrived in "Jesus Maria"
* NS - railcar not found
Ford marketing will tell you which carrier, mine shipped on CSX and you could track it from their automated phone system all the way through even when they transfer it to BNSF. You’re salesman also has the ability to pull the location on a map and screenshot it for you. Ford marketing has been continually wrong.
I also checked with Ford Chat this morning which said "your vehicle is in transit with the reported location as Riverdale, IL."

So, I'm not sure how to track the railcar myself without contacting Ford Chat or my dealer. Oh well....at least my car seems to be moving and isn't sitting at MAP.

* NS - railcar not found

Mine shipped on CSX and you can track it all the way through on their phone system even when it transfers to BNSF call Ford marketing and verify your container number. The salesman at the dealership also has the ability to get you the location and the correct container number.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

* NS - railcar not found

You need to get the correct rail car number and verify which carrier it shipped with.

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My San Diego bound Railcar: TTGX695343

Mine is about to hit the California border in about 30 minutes! Woo hoo! Passed Griffith, AZ at 9:04amPST...anyone else on the same car?

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My San Diego bound Railcar: TTGX695343

Mine is about to hit the California border in about 30 minutes! Woo hoo! Passed Griffith, AZ at 9:04amPST...anyone else on the same car?
They must have a lot of trains heading to Cali. My train is just ahead of yours by a few hours, but it is heading to Norcal.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They must have a lot of trains heading to Cali. My train is just ahead of yours by a few hours, but it is heading to Norcal.
Exciting! Where in NorCal are you from? Born and raised in the east bay until just 2 years ago.

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to get the correct rail car number and verify which carrier it shipped with.
Yeah. 2 different Ford Chat people gave me the same rail car number, so I'm pretty confident I have the right number.

I'm under the impression that all vehicles delivering via rail to the West Coast are first shipped on CSX rail lines and then transferred to UP rail lines. And, regardless of where the rail car is on its journey, CSX can be used for tracking updates.

I've waited long enough and don't need (nor do I have the time for) hourly or daily updates at this point. I'll just check again in a week or wait until my dealer calls me to come pick it up.

Sponsored

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My San Diego bound Railcar: TTGX695343 JUST MADE IT TO CALIFORNIA...just passed through Needles, CA! alllmost to a home stretch!

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My San Diego bound Railcar: TTGX695343 JUST MADE IT TO CALIFORNIA...just passed through Needles, CA! alllmost to a home stretch!
Nice. Hopefully mine is on the same train. Shipped email on 12/16 for Kearny Mesa.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine CSX says something like Patni CA anyone knows where is that? The last one was Loma Linda then this, it says something like Patney or Patni Patna, idk hahaha

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine CSX says something like Patni CA anyone knows where is that? The last one was Loma Linda then this, it says something like Patney or Patni Patna, idk hahaha
Pedley, CA. It's southwest of Riverside.
Sponsored