Sponsored

West Coast delivery delays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine arrived at Mira Loma on the 19th. Arrived at the dealer (Star Ford Glendale) on the 24th, and I took her home on the 25th. Still can't belive its finally here 2+ years later. Base sas with mod bumper - showed up with the plastic bash plate so check yours when you get it.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine arrived at Mira Loma on the 19th. Arrived at the dealer (Star Ford Glendale) on the 24th, and I took her home on the 25th. Still can't belive its finally here 2+ years later. Base sas with mod bumper - showed up with the plastic bash plate so check yours when you get it.
Plastic bash plate wth?

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea there is a whole thread devoted to lower trims with mod bumpers showing up with plastic bash plates. Its a mis build and has to be rectified by the dealer.

Also, any news on your Bronco? I was able to get an account on United Road but it shows my delivery as inactive... So much for being here this week. Maybe next week will bring better news.
Thank you for the heads up on the plastic bash play. I was unaware of that. The dealer said they were expecting it today but I’m not counting on

Sponsored

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Arrived in Barstow yesterday evening, if you have had your rail car go through there, how long of a stop has it been?
Mine arrived Barstow at 3am and departed 3:21pm.

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arrived in Barstow yesterday evening, if you have had your rail car go through there, how long of a stop has it been?
Barstow is a bit of a crap shoot. There might be railcars that need to be switched to a different line or mechanical problems with the train which could cause delays.

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too get nonsensical information when I try to track the CSX rail car. It has never worked for me, and I have had rail car info for at least 2 weeks and have checked to ensure I have the correct number 3 times. The only updates I've been able to get have been screenshots of VINVIEW from my dealer. Neither Ford Chat nor Ford Marketing have any information after the rail car switched lines from CSX to BNSF at Blue Island, Ill, but according to my dealer my Bronco was in North Dakota as of Tuesday of this week.
This is exactly my experience...rail car tracking never really worked for me and all I got was old info. Dealer provided updates from VinView is what worked. Now that I know my Bronco is in California, I'm not going to check on where it is (I'm too busy with work and there isn't anything I can do to get it here faster) unless it doesn't arrive by next weekend which is when my dealer is expecting it.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Barstow is a bit of a crap shoot. There might be railcars that need to be switched to a different line or mechanical problems with the train which could cause delays.
The dealership just called and the trucking company is way backed up and the bronco will be sitting in Richmond for another week now. So Annoying. My dealer tells me they have several cars sitting in Richmond waiting on the trucking company.

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I too get nonsensical information when I try to track the CSX rail car. It has never worked for me, and I have had rail car info for at least 2 weeks and have checked to ensure I have the correct number 3 times. The only updates I've been able to get have been screenshots of VINVIEW from my dealer. Neither Ford Chat nor Ford Marketing have any information after the rail car switched lines from CSX to BNSF at Blue Island, Ill, but according to my dealer my Bronco was in North Dakota as of Tuesday of this week.
We must be on the same train. Also stuck in North Dakota and headed to Portland.

Sponsored

SVTPete83

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra, 92 Bronco, 2011 Raptor, Vans RV9A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealership just called and the trucking company is way backed up and the bronco will be sitting in Richmond for another week now. So Annoying. My dealer tells me they have several cars sitting in Richmond waiting on the trucking company.
Mines been in Richmond for a few days now too. Dealer said to expect a 1st week of February delivery.