Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man this system is screwed up! @HmrHmr23, myself, and probably others have been sitting in Richmond since last Saturday with no movement. I'm really over this whole process....congrats to everyone getting their Broncos but this order process sucks!
Sponsored

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man this system is screwed up! @HmrHmr23, myself, and probably others have been sitting in Richmond since last Saturday with no movement. I'm really over this whole process....congrats to everyone getting their Broncos but this order process sucks!
Yeah, I am with you.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer just sent me vin view eta for 2/14 by 4pm so looks like it will be sitting at port for some time just like the last one did. Oh well, time to stack more parts up in the garage lol
Sucks to be so close & so far. My order was built on 1/20 and one Ford Chat agent informed me that it won't even start it's rail journey to WA until Feb 8th. Another told me it's already on the way but with no railcar info. I'm more inclined to believe the first one.

Last edited:

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sucks to be so lose & so far. My order was built on 1/20 and one Ford Chat agent informed me that it won't even start it's rail journey to WA until Feb 8th. Another told me it's already on the way but with no railcar info. I'm more inclined to believe the first one.
I'd go with the first one too. Mine was built 12/13 and didn't ship until 1/20, on 1/23 Ford chat gave me a rail car # but said it hadn't actually left yet. I checked the rail car a couple times and it said released to customer in Wyoming on 1/3. So I pretty much haven't checked in a week, too afraid they'll tell me it's still sitting there.

Sponsored

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd go with the first one too. Mine was built 12/13 and didn't ship until 1/20, on 1/23 Ford chat gave me a rail car # but said it hadn't actually left yet. I checked the rail car a couple times and it said released to customer in Wyoming on 1/3. So I pretty much haven't checked in a week, too afraid they'll tell me it's still sitting there.
it took almost 50 days for mine to ship, and the rail car info Ford gave me when it finally did ship has never worked. The entire process has been a colossal abortion.

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealership said mine was almost to Portland this morning and they show it with an ETA of February 8th. Getting so close.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's not so bad.

Mine's been sitting in Chicago for 27 days.
Ita taken 63 days to go 200 miles, only 2,100 miles to go!!!!

At this pace it will be in my driveway in only 656 days!!!!! :love::love::love:

Oski96

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it took almost 50 days for mine to ship, and the rail car info Ford gave me when it finally did ship has never worked. The entire process has been a colossal abortion.
I'm with you. 45 days to "ship", and the rail car number TTGX991876 (received almost 2 weeks ago) has no current shipping information on any of the rail phone numbers. Since my dealer is less than enthusiastic about giving me tracking updates, I'm just hanging on until the United Road Logistics app updates from inactive to something else. In the meantime I think I'm on my 8th set of delivery dates. No information is better than unreliable and inconsistent information. *shakes fists at the gods*

Stangchasr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up tonight!!!! So exciting. Hoping you all get yours soon!
Ford Bronco West Coast delivery delays PXL_20230201_020608913.MP

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer just sent me vin view eta for 2/14 by 4pm so looks like it will be sitting at port for some time just like the last one did. Oh well, time to stack more parts up in the garage lol
oh noooooo!

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ugh. Mine was also noted to be on ramp 51.
Has your vehicle left the flat rock location yet? Mine is there as well with no movement. Someone there did activate my ford pass so i can see it’s there still (but cs says I’m on a chip hold)
Sponsored