Sponsored

What about a 2dr Heritage edition in Shadow Black?

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thinking of a 2 door Heritage Edition in Shadow Black. Think it will look pretty cool. Would love to see it rendered. When can I order one of those? Not a reservation holder and don't have a current order placed. Thanks
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Without an existing order needing to be updated for MY'23 and not having an unconverted reservation, you will be waiting until MY'23 order banks open to new retail orders which is currently slated for the 4Q. But that window may not open until 1Q as the dates for MY'23 order conversion have already slid.

My advice would be to speak with the dealer that you intend to order through and come to an agreement on price. At the same time, try and understand how many outstanding orders they currently have and their past allocation. If they have a long line, you would be best served finding another dealer that can fit your order in with their anticipated allocation.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Without an existing order needing to be updated for MY'23 and not having an unconverted reservation, you will be waiting until MY'23 order banks open to new retail orders which is currently slated for the 4Q. But that window may not open until 1Q as the dates for MY'23 order conversion have already slid.

My advice would be to speak with the dealer that you intend to order through and come to an agreement on price. At the same time, try and understand how many outstanding orders they currently have and their past allocation. If they have a long line, you would be best served finding another dealer that can fit your order in with their anticipated allocation.
ok. thanks for the info. Don't really plan on it being delivered unitl late 23 up to maybe mid 24. seems like it is a total crapshoot.
Sponsored