Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i think most FE people did that..
I was actually looking at cost of ownership. Something more rare is worth more in the long run. My thinking was, the FE should be worth more and sell faster than the other models. In the mean time, I can enjoy all the bells, whistles and exclusivity and end up paying less overall.
Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was actually looking at cost of ownership. Something more rare is worth more in the long run. My thinking was, the FE should be worth more and sell faster than the other models. In the mean time, I can enjoy all the bells, whistles and exclusivity and end up paying less overall.
that is what held me, because the exclusive color , the navy trim everyone claims they hate will be rare, in years down the road, that ugly stuff is what the enthusiasts will want.. black is everywhere..so...yes I agree..

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

that is what held me, because the exclusive color , the navy trim everyone claims they hate will be rare, in years down the road, that ugly stuff is what the enthusiasts will want.. black is everywhere..so...yes I agree..
I’m actually buying this for my wife and she wanted Cactus Gray. My choice was lightning blue all day long for reasons you stated and I think it looks the best. Oh well…..happy wife happy life?

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m actually buying this for my wife and she wanted Cactus Gray. My choice was lightning blue all day long for reasons you stated and I think it looks the best. Oh well…..happy wife happy life?
lol same, she wanted cactus, but I was being told everyone else did also...so i tried the exclusive..LB and there is only 2-3 colors the navy pier looks good with. To me, just my opinion again they are like butt holes..but no doubt it will be the baddest mall crawler on planet earth...parking blocks and shopping carts take notice.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

lol same, she wanted cactus, but I was being told everyone else did also...so i tried the exclusive..LB and there is only 2-3 colors the navy pier looks good with. To me, just my opinion again they are like butt holes..but no doubt it will be the baddest mall crawler on planet earth...parking blocks and shopping carts take notice.
Bahahaha…no doubt!!!! I’m about to start a new thread for the Alpine Loop. Check it out. We took our side-by-side and did it last year.

Sponsored

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once the Warthog or Shelby Bronco release the First Editions will be known in history as a sticker package.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Once the Warthog or Shelby Bronco release the First Editions will be known in history as a sticker package.
And careful Thayer, I know where you live…..lol

Sponsored

GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
uh, yeah, ok…we’ll see how this ages
Agreed.

Sure performance enthusiasts (or must have the highest trim'ers) will flock to the Raptor, but Bronco enthusiasts they will always have a knack for the First Edition. I think a huge part of uniqueness about the First Edition will be the culture and the numerous controversies behind it. It was perceived to be first off the line, the production number doubled, debatable differences, extremely controversial interior color that enacted a change by the CEO of Ford through Twitter, black hard top dropped, no build plate and ended up not being first. The Shelby Bronco is going to be such a niche vehicle, it's a post-title package with some aftermarket parts that costs an ungodly amount of money. This is coming from someone who has tracked Shelby American Super Snakes and GT500SEs.

A Lightning Blue with Navy Pier interior First Edition is going to be a very rare Bronco.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
C'mon over in ten years for a beer, see how it turns out

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed.

Sure performance enthusiasts (or must have the highest trim'ers) will flock to the Raptor, but Bronco enthusiasts they will always have a knack for the First Edition. I think a huge part of uniqueness about the First Edition will be the culture and the numerous controversies behind it. It was perceived to be first off the line, the production number doubled, debatable differences, extremely controversial interior color that enacted a change by the CEO of Ford through Twitter, black hard top dropped, no build plate and ended up not being first. The Shelby Bronco is going to be such a niche vehicle, it's a post-title package with some aftermarket parts that costs an ungodly amount of money. This is coming from someone who has tracked Shelby American Super Snakes and GT500SEs.

A Lightning Blue with Navy Pier interior First Edition is going to be a very rare Bronco.
You are assuming most FE holders even knew about the black interior and made the switch. Hopefully at end of MY we get some numbers.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
that might be true, but what is also true is they will be some of the first built, and in a short build year of 21, anything built in that year will be more valuable over time...just how it works..
Sponsored