Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This aged well. 😛😝
It did, if you can read. It was saying it will take longer. with no issues.. and the amount is almost spot on..

Hey, just came back from MAP and mine is being built. Headed down final as we speak..rotation#6986 All my sisters and brothers working hard to build them. Focused on building them correct the first time through. Paying attention to every detail.

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It did, if you can read. It was saying it will take longer. with no issues.. and the amount is almost spot on..you gonna keep crying about your truck?...is this going to be the 6G temper tantrum forum?

Hey, just came back from MAP and mine is being built. Headed down final as we speak..rotation#6986 All my sisters and brothers working hard to build them. Focused on building them correct the first time through. Paying attention to every detail. Do not worry, if you do not buy it, 5 people are in line behind you. People who are in the plant are trying to order one off car lots and those folks do not get too excited about vehicles like that...LOL.

good luck Charlie!!
Take a chill pill dude. I was laughing it because of the constraints pushing everything back months. No need to be a dick.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Take a chill pill dude. I was laughing it because of the constraints pushing everything back months. No need to be a dick.
I apologize. I thought you were bagging on me...see, so many dudes are crying...and it won't be long..Again sorry for being a dick.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I apologize. I thought you were bagging on me...see, so many dudes are crying...and it won't be long..Again sorry for being a dick.
No no we’ve always had a good rapport. I understand the game. Only gripe is ford could do a better job with communication.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Other than the optional blue paint and the vinyl decals, what is unique about the First Edition? Can’t you get everything else in a different model by upgrading options? If you don’t get the blue paint, what makes the First Edition unique?
There’s a sweet sticker on the side that reads “First Edition”. There will never be another sticker like it.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Somewhere in all the threads there was mention to only approx 4,000ish First Edition units that were ordered. Appears a lot of people backed out or downgraded. Somewhere else it was mentioned Ford may open up the orders to reach 7,000 units. Anyone have any sauce on this? Hope they keep it closed!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somewhere in all the threads there was mention to only approx 4,000ish First Edition units that were ordered. Appears a lot of people backed out or downgraded. Somewhere else it was mentioned Ford may open up the orders to reach 7,000 units. Anyone have any sauce on this? Hope they keep it closed!
I doubt they would do that with the hard top issues

I'm one of the people who upgraded to a Badlands from the FE 👍

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There’s a sweet sticker on the side that reads “First Edition”. There will never be another sticker like it.
Except at the Ford Parts counter. They'll have a ton of them.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know at the offrodeo they were giving first edition allocations away as prizes. Not sure how many they gave out.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I doubt they would do that with the hard top issues

I'm one of the people who upgraded to a Badlands from the FE 👍
Upgrade? Am I missing something? How is that an upgrade?

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
they have a waiting list for FEs.