Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Deposits into my down payment fund.
I'm probably not even going to buy new socks until I get my Bronco (and buying new, expensive socks is one of my favorite ways to waste money). Every penny that goes into my Bronco fund is a penny closer to getting the Bronco exactly the way I want it!

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bought myself a basic first aid kit from My Medic. Kind of pricey, but with 30% off for a dedicated kit that will never leave my Bronco it seems worth it. It will also be better than the loose supplies rolling around my center console and glove box currently in my Jeep. To make it even better, the smaller kits come with molle straps to attach to the seat backs and I could get it in orange to match the Badlands interior.

1606586517119.png
Excellent choice! Always important to carry a first aid kit and have it readily available. Attaching it to the back of the front seats is brilliant. Love the orange!
I have first aid supplies but just needed a container that would work with the seatbacks so I chose a different approach. Same destination, different trail.

Amazon.com : Carlebben Tactical MOLLE Rip Away EMT Medical First Aid IFAK Utility Pouch 1000D Nylon (Black) : Sports & Outdoors

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Today and the next week or so would be a good time to pick up some things such as lighting, winch and recovery gear, or overland supplies for your Bronco!

For me, it was a pair of Baja Designs S2 Pros, likely going to be flush mount backup lights or ditch lights for mine. Still saving for a pair of LP6 Pros.

481006_l.jpg
I had the same thoughts awhile back and bought some VisionX lights. The issue I have is that most of the left side of the rear bumper is license plate. I don't think you will be able to get recessed lights symmetrical. I have not decided what I am doing for front and rear lights, but I have 4 recessed VisionX Duralux minis, a 22" VisionX Shocker race amber, and 2 18 LED Transporter 90 degree lights looking for homes. I might switch things around on my work truck. I Like the BD LP6, but I would never use them on the mirrors as they have the outward facing LEDs which would flood the hood.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I already bought the Factor55 recovery rope and winch hook..

I do have the Warn 8274-70 BNIB waiting for the Bronco to show up so I can build a bumper

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm probably not even going to buy new socks until I get my Bronco (and buying new, expensive socks is one of my favorite ways to waste money). Every penny that goes into my Bronco fund is a penny closer to getting the Bronco exactly the way I want it!
What if someone bought you Bronco Socks?

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought a sectional sofa for my living room. How this relates to the Bronco is that it is a shade of light blue that looks different in every stinking picture of it. So to me, it’s the Area-51 of Sofa’s.

In other words, I can’t tell what color the damned thing is or whether I’ll even like it but I bought it anyway.

Sound familiar? Yep, it’s just like the Bronco.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we really going to start these Jeep "what did you X your Bronco today?" threads?

• Haha
Reactions: f3d

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are we really going to start these Jeep "what did you X your Bronco today?" threads?
Looks that way since there really isn't anything else to talk about ?. Pretty much all the topics have been beaten to death
Ford Bronco What did you buy for your Bronco today? πŸ€‘πŸ›οΈπŸ›’ a

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks that way since there really isn't anything else to talk about ?. Pretty much all the topics have been beaten to death
"Dead people should stay dead!"

Yeah I'm also in the saving money so I have more of a down payment, and more for aftermarket stuff

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Dead people should stay dead!"

Yeah I'm also in the saving money so I have more of a down payment, and more for aftermarket stuff
Poor Dough. Was hoping someone would get that ?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought myself a basic first aid kit from My Medic. Kind of pricey, but with 30% off for a dedicated kit that will never leave my Bronco it seems worth it. It will also be better than the loose supplies rolling around my center console and glove box currently in my Jeep. To make it even better, the smaller kits come with molle straps to attach to the seat backs and I could get it in orange to match the Badlands interior.

$35 is a pretty good deal. Bought'd

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)