Sponsored

What did you use your Bronco Ford Pass Points for?

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm about 5-6 weeks away from my Bronco Ford Points expiring and I'm curious what everyone has used theirs for. The Ford Points don't have as much value as I was hoping (200 pts=$1?). What Ford Accessories present the best value in everyone's thoughts? What has everyone used their Points for?
Sponsored

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figure if they’re giving away that much money to use FordPass, they must be selling my privacy for a lot more than that. Decided to pull the telematics fuse instead and give Ford nothing.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about 5-6 weeks away from my Bronco Ford Points expiring and I'm curious what everyone has used theirs for. The Ford Points don't have as much value as I was hoping (200 pts=$1?). What Ford Accessories present the best value in everyone's thoughts? What has everyone used their Points for?
Extended warranty and 1st oil change

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I figure if they’re giving away that much money to use FordPass, they must be selling my privacy for a lot more than that. Decided to pull the telematics fuse instead and give Ford nothing.
Maybe you can use them to get a tinfoil helmet?

*edit* Your phone is tracked, your browsing is tracked, your purchases are tracked (if you use a credit or debit card). Why not get paid for it for a change?

Sponsored

Kitchencop

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I used them for the all weather floor mats

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the tailgate molle system and am banking the rest for oil changes. The other accessories are a little pricey.

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If your dealer has the extra care package in their service dept., that's a smart buy with some points. 3 oil changes, and 3 tire rotations for $169.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used them to get the dash cam, door bags (2-door) and cockpit cover. The door bags are nice, and a must if you take the doors off. The dash cam and the cockpit cover both work OK but there are better aftermarket alternatives IMO. I have about $600 worth of points left over that I haven't decided what to do with yet. I didn't use them on a tailgate table because I liked an aftermarket version better than the Ford version enough to pay cash instead of using points (Rock-Slide).

Sponsored

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding is they will not expire as long as you have some type of activity within a 365 day period. i.e. use some or earn some more.
I got Bronco credit card that earns points. I use it on occasion and my points should not expire.... at least that's what i read in their FAQ.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally used it to buy some parts for my aging Ford Focus. Originally intended to trade-in my Focus. BUT 35-38 MPG and reduced wear-n-tear on the Bronco is hard to pass up given current gas prices.

The original intent for the FordPass points was to buy the soundbar. But after reading/watching a handful of reviews from this forum, Bronco Nation, and from YouTube... it seems the general consensus is the soundbar is "meh" overall. So passing for now.

Reactions: Jdc

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe you can use them to get a tinfoil helmet?

*edit* Your phone is tracked, your browsing is tracked, your purchases are tracked (if you use a credit or debit card). Why not get paid for it for a change?
Because neither Verizon nor Apple are selling my location data to insurance companies, definitely not in any capacity that could be tied back to the vehicle they’re insuring. If your private data wasn’t being so gang banged by Ford’s clients, they wouldn’t be paying you scraps of crumbs off the table to give it up.

Murgatroyd

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base 4-door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used mine against the Ford ESP from Flood.

JKommuter

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door, door storage bags, factory skids, and an oil change. 200k+ points went pretty far.
Sponsored