Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Ensure you are a FordPass Rewards member before attending so you can receive 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points" per registration email.
My email says absolutely zilch about FordPass points. Weird.
Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My email says absolutely zilch about FordPass points. Weird.
I have inquired about not receiving the points yet. Just got an email this morning with:
"Thanks for reaching out! We apologize for the delay on this. Your points will be added to your account this Friday."
Thanks!
Program HQ
Think Ford First Events

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have inquired about not receiving the points yet. Just got an email this morning with:
"Thanks for reaching out! We apologize for the delay on this. Your points will be added to your account this Friday."
Thanks!
Program HQ
Think Ford First Events
How do they know who I am and what my FordPass account is?

I'm starting to suspect that some of us, either by event or by link, or whatever, were offered FordPass and others weren't.

Nothing about it or questions related to it in the signup (went back and checked) and no mention to it in my confirmation email.

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do they know who I am and what my FordPass account is?

I'm starting to suspect that some of us, either by event or by link, or whatever, were offered FordPass and others weren't.

Nothing about it or questions related to it in the signup (went back and checked) and no mention to it in my confirmation email.
When I pre-registered I entered the pass account number. At the event I had to sign in and they verified I registered. I don't know if the pass rewards was a Ford or Dealer incentive. It may be tied to local dealer associations and their advertising like receive $25 for a test ride. My registration was with the Southeast Michigan Ford Dealers.
Ford Bronco Have you received your Ford Pass points from the Bronco open house TFFBronco

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I registered I entered the pass account number. At the event I had to sign in and they verified I registered. I don't know if the pass rewards was a Ford or Dealer incentive. It may be tied to local dealer associations and their advertising like receive $25 for a test ride. My registration was with the Southeast Michigan Ford Dealers.
Ford Bronco Have you received your Ford Pass points from the Bronco open house TFFBronco
I bet you're correct and that it's tied to the dealership. There was definitely no question asking for it when I signed up, and here's my email.

Also, my event is not a "Think Ford First" event... it is just a Bronco event. I wonder if that's it as well?

Ford Bronco Have you received your Ford Pass points from the Bronco open house Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 10.40.29

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet you're correct and that it's tied to the dealership. There was definitely no question asking for it when I signed up, and here's my email.

Also, my event is not a "Think Ford First" event... it is just a Bronco event. I wonder if that's it as well?

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 10.40.29.png
The Think Ford First is the Ford advertising line the Metro Detroit - Southeast Michigan Ford Dealer Association has used for years. We have something like 47 local dealers. The emails I received were from the dealer association email address not from Ford.
Ford Bronco Have you received your Ford Pass points from the Bronco open house dealer

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can I use the points to get the oil changed in my Wrangler? How about a free cup of coffee?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine showed up in the past day or two. Just noticed today.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford promised to give people 10,000 points if they registered and attended one of the dealer open houses to view the Bronco.
The girl checking us in said it would take a few weeks to show up on the Ford Pass account. Well its been a month for me and nothing,
curious if anyone has received their points.
I just got mine

Tmkimler

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not received mine and I attended end of March. I called the hotline and they opened a case. Said it would take a day or two and that was Friday that I called.
Looks like my points finally showed for the event I went to, and I got points for the case I opened. No complaints here!
Ford Bronco Have you received your Ford Pass points from the Bronco open house Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 8.01.29 AM

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got mine 11k points might get me a sticker or something.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford promised to give people 10,000 points if they registered and attended one of the dealer open houses to view the Bronco.
The girl checking us in said it would take a few weeks to show up on the Ford Pass account. Well its been a month for me and nothing,
curious if anyone has received their points.
got mine she is really slow at giving you the points