First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Prior to our road trip this weekend, I added the Ford Accessories Aeroskin II Hood Deflector. I wasn't keen on putting a bug deflector on the front, I've always considered them very ugly, but I have to say, this one doesn't look 'too' bad.

And it really seemed to have worked well. A little over 500 miles total with it, and there was very little 'debris' on the front of the hood, or the windshield. Impressed with how it worked so far, and thankfully it blends a little with the Carbonized Grey paint.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  B3454B66-03CB-4499-969A-7AC90C33E891.JPG
Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Sponsored

TavisB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not usually a big fan of mud flaps on a vehicle that will go off road, but these look like they will stay out of the tires and block the crap the step/sliders don't. Hopefully anyway.

Attachments

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my custom gearshade in and installed. What a difference in the blazing Texas sun.

Shoutout to @CUPRA for the awesome design work he did for me!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  B4D5C5A0-3FCE-445F-912C-73CD8F0F1F06
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  B4D5C5A0-3FCE-445F-912C-73CD8F0F1F06
How is the noise? Does it flap a lot or is it annoying at all? Looking for a company to give my money to. Thanks

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How is the noise? Does it flap a lot or is it annoying at all? Looking for a company to give my money to. Thanks
It flaps a little at highway speeds but nothing crazy. Top off highway is a noisy windy experience as it is. Around town you don't notice a thing.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It flaps a little at highway speeds but nothing crazy. Top off highway is a noisy windy experience as it is. Around town you don't notice a thing.
Nice and tight fit? By the way love ur design
Sponsored