Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco 2022 Bronco 2014 f-150 2014 escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did it leave much adhesive residue? If so what did you use to clean it off? I've seen people mention Goo Gone before but that seems harsh to me.

Those wheels are amazing. If we weren't going Sasquatch they would be on the radar for sure.
Use a product called ACRYSOL it won’t damage finish. Takes off any mastic.
I believe it’s from a company called KENT INDUSTRIES .
Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I put my glove box organizer in, and I made a few Forscan changes...

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220801_183102

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220801_183149

2PT7

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed lighting in the trunk. Even during the day you can already see a difference
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  9F303492-5711-42AC-B177-78114BB0CF4F

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  91563D10-C087-494A-BFF0-3FCC9674036A

will take pictures tonight

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes it is. I just followed the instructions for the mod bumper but applied them to the capable bumper. It only mounts to the frame bolts that are obviously in the same spot regardless of bumper. I had to move the sensors just like you would with the mod bumper. The plastic bolt covers have to be cut on either bumper so I just cut it off with a sawzall right at the edge of the joint to the outside pieces and snapped them in place. That part is actually easier than on the mod bumper. I can probably send you pictures of that if you need them but for everything else just follow the instructions for the mod bumper.
Photos would be nice, and do you 'spose installation on a standard bumper would work as well?

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Photos would be nice, and do you 'spose installation on a standard bumper would work as well?
There are photos on my original post in this thread and on my build thread. I don’t know a lot about the plastic bumper but as long as it bolts onto a really solid piece of steel under the plastic caps where it mounts to the frame there’s no reason it shouldn’t. You would have to cut the plastic caps to fit around the mount. This mount basically just mounts to the bumper frame bolts (4 inside bolts) and nowhere else on the bumper. I would think those would be the same across the board but I found out the hard way that the sensors, sensor clips, and wiring harness all vary wildly between the bumpers which was surprising to me.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed lighting in the trunk. Even during the day you can already see a difference
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  91563D10-C087-494A-BFF0-3FCC9674036A

will take pictures tonight
Is this just on the back window lift gate? Any details would be nice. I was putting in my Rockworx top bolts last night and it was way too dark back there. Overall the internal light in this truck is lacking IMO.

2PT7

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this just on the back window lift gate? Any details would be nice. I was putting in my Rockworx top bolts last night and it was way too dark back there. Overall the internal light in this truck is lacking IMO.
Yup! lights stick on glass and theyre just plug and play

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are photos on my original post in this thread and on my build thread. I don’t know a lot about the plastic bumper but as long as it bolts onto a really solid piece of steel under the plastic caps where it mounts to the frame there’s no reason it shouldn’t. You would have to cut the plastic caps to fit around the mount. This mount basically just mounts to the bumper frame bolts (4 inside bolts) and nowhere else on the bumper. I would think those would be the same across the board but I found out the hard way that the sensors, sensor clips, and wiring harness all vary wildly between the bumpers which was surprising to me.
Thanks, I went back to your op, looks good. I've mounted shackle mounts in there already so I think they are the same mounting bolts. Hardest part may be trimming the plastic caps look good

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally mounted the flag, pole and mount.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  EB96BDC7-A63C-4667-87B9-F2443D633AAA

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  83BFD9E5-6AC7-4FDE-A0B4-85AECB83415B

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  E0ECA98A-2438-4CCE-AC93-76544A23B443

Jbatey84

Base
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I posted this in the 2 door thread, but for people that don't frequent it, I finished up my rear seat delete today. I have a few minor things to add like tie downs but I think it came out really good.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image000000(3)
Any details you can provide?
Sponsored