First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just spent more than I wanted to upgrading my audio system but it sounds AMAZING! I got bass, finally!
Kicker brand all around except for the sub which is Stinger. Replaced all speakers throughout and the Kicker amp went under the driver’s seat. Zero rattle.

IMG_8662.jpeg

IMG_8663.jpeg

Gambitl7

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed my Procal4 performance calibration last night and drove it this morning and love it! Makes the 7MT so much better! I can feel the torque improvement and the rev matching is a great addition! Tomorrow I install my Corsa Turndown exhaust. Oh I also added some steps on the OEM rock sliders.

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With deliveries just around the corner, let's kick this off. Anything pretty much goes from major mods, regular maintenance, a good wash and wax or coated it mud off roading.
Parking pad built. Extended warranty acquired as way over mileage estimate! JCG

IMG_6808.jpeg

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do it yourself? Wanting to do this for a space behind my house. Not to park on… but similar design.
Next time you are up I'll show you the back patio I did a couple summers ago with pavers.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1483
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1469

Mattyfly42

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door 2.3L MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally after 15 months of ownership finally got the balls to take the doors off. That was the easy part. Love the open air ride. Tomorrow. Put them back on without scratching the paint.

70933454459__F0631364-C1C8-49D9-851E-0BE8A8862C75.jpeg

Gambitl7

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed my Procal4 performance calibration last night and drove it this morning and love it! Makes the 7MT so much better! I can feel the torque improvement and the rev matching is a great addition! Tomorrow I install my Corsa Turndown exhaust. Oh I also added some steps on the OEM rock sliders.
So here are some install pics and a video of the exhaust. Also after seeing some people post about the MGV seats I felt like the plastic could be a culprit down the road and so I added some rubber trim on the front seats to help protect them.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5965
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5967
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5968
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5969
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5972
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5973
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5975
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5971

Sponsored