First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed all my Mabett interior lighting and TRIED to install the rear cupholder but I guess I stripped the hell out of one of the console bolts because it will not go in. Period. And I used hand tools, no battery or air. Maybe I should just try to power through it? lol The console is now moving and creaking until I get that back in. Ugh.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel ya! They are pricey, but the amber Oracle Bronco lettering was screaming amber halos to match. I had to oblige.
A slave to fashionπŸ˜‚

Icypu

Everglades
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230727_164305
I Put in my ss5 (driving pro) and ssc2 (spot pro) Diode dynamics ditch light set. I put two on one side. The light is assymetrical due to my snorkel. I intend to put an external vandal type IP68 latching switch on the outside of the bracket so I can use the backlights as map lights when im doing stuff on my hood. If you have a bracket that screws to both accessory holes note the side towards the hook is 3mm lower than the outside. I put a steel washer between the bracket.to level lighrs netter

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230727_204501

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed the Course Motorsports phone mount and used their 25MM ball, a RAM mount, and the quad lock 1" ball to make it work with my old quad lock mag safe mount setup.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230727_204501

So far one of the best locations IMO that doesn't require some massive dash rail setup that I don't really need.
I like it. Out of the way and secure. I added the link to the Course Motorsports Mount to your quoted message. Could you take a few more pictures of the back side and side view?

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My "build" was recently "completed", but I finally decided to play with ForScan, and added Sport Mode and Tow/Haul mode to my G.O.A.T. mode lineup, Added the Orange bar lights to my DRL setup, Bambi mode, and removed the annoying "double honk". Once I dove in, it was way easier than I thought it would be. I sat on an unused OBD link for months, but finally decided to go for it.

Sponsored