2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got rings powder coated semi black and added mini mollie cage

IMG_4993.jpeg

IMG_4994.jpeg

IMG_4990.jpeg
How do you like that little platform on the roof rack? Looks like it could be the reasonably priced Amazon ones? Was thinking of a temporary solution before I axe the OEM rack and spend the $ on something more functional.

Sponsored

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used my last Aux switch. Installed the DD Stage Series 30" light bar.

lightbar.jpg

Here's my Aux switch configuration. For those electricians, am I at risk of fire if I run all lights Aux 1-4 at the same time.
Looks like you could light up a black hole and make Stevie or Ray squint with that set up! 🕶

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the photos aren't IG worthy, but they suffice to show the grill swap that I did yesterday. I have a Black Diamond with capable bumper and an OBX HIGH package with modular bumper. End result is the OBX grill on the Black Diamond - a combination that likely will never be seen. And vice versa - Black Diamond grill with front camera on the OBX.
Ok now I think you should swap the bumpers... 😁

wigglysqiggly

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you like that little platform on the roof rack? Looks like it could be the reasonably priced Amazon ones? Was thinking of a temporary solution before I axe the OEM rack and spend the $ on something more functional.
I love it. I got for $120 range. wanted something small and not too big. Still wanted to park in my garage. Wind noise is good and not too loud. I weigh 180 and I laid comfortable on it

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love it. I got for $120 range. wanted something small and not too big. Still wanted to park in my garage. Wind noise is good and not too loud. I weigh 180 and I laid comfortable on it
Cool, thanks for the info! May have to get myself one of them.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Used my last Aux switch. Installed the DD Stage Series 30" light bar.

Here's my Aux switch configuration. For those electricians, am I at risk of fire if I run all lights Aux 1-4 at the same time.

Aux
1, 30A) 2 pair Rough Country Osram ditch/flood lights. 150w each, 11amps each for roughly 44 amps total. Each pair has it's own harness 16ga with relay and 30amp inline fuse. I bring the 2 hots together into the aux switch.

2, 15A) DD 30" light bar, driving beam. 10amps, 12ga harness with relay and 15amp fuse.

3, 10A) DD SS3 Sport spot beam pair. Total 3amps, 4x4TruckLEDs harness.

4, 10A) DD SSC2 Sport SAE white fog beam pair. Total 2amps, 4x4TruckLEDs harness.

5, 10A) DD SSC2 Sport SAE yellow fog beam pair. Total 2amps, 4x4TruckLEDs harness.

6, 10A) Amber backlighting on the lights on Aux 3-5.
Love the idea of the ditch lights at the corners of the mod bumper. I currently have flood lights at the standard location and there is too much reflection off the hood and the rear view mirror fixtures themselves even when they are pointed outwards at around 30 degrees. Will move mine to the corners of the mod bumper this weekend, and tie them into the same switch as the light bar (SW2). My light bar is a 90W Lasfit 32", which translates to only 7.5A. The ditch lights are 24W each, so another 4A, putting me comfortably under 15A Thank you for the idea.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just finished this...

20231002_120136.jpg

20231002_120215.jpg
The ASIFR stuff is nice, I have it too. Great to see them get rid of the ASFIR cutouts in the cross member skids. Cheaper to fab and nothing to catch on rocks as you slide.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love this! Not a huge fan of the glossy grill on my OBX…
Thanks. My motive was that the soft curves of the OBX grill was incongruous to the angular lines of the modular bumper. Whereas the angular grid of the BD matched the aesthetic of the modular bumper. With the capable bumper only available to the Black Diamond and Badlands, the OBX grill won't likely be seen paired up with the capable bumper. I think the soft curves of the capable bumper matches the OBX grill better.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I finally finished installing my @DV8offroad compressor storage compartment, with ARB twin compressor and storage tank. Took a while due to all the "change orders" I submitted to myself and then all the extra fab I had to do and parts sourcing to minimize drilling and keeping all factory harnesses intact. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Now to get this beast off-road!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JK9DzkcMWQaB368UA

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Painted the emblems on the back! Purple accent coming along great. (Wish purple was just one shade)

IMG_4182.jpeg
Sponsored