William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Put together and test fitted a Curt tow basket so my 2 door will have a little more space during travels.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20231202_182043823.MP

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked it up Friday, installed rear center console and front door cup holders. I have the rear door cup holders but to install requires removing the door skin and if I scratch that I will be killed by the wife. So for now that one is on hold.
A prudent decision indeed; marital homicide is not something to be trifled with so don't scratch that bronco skin! As an aside, love that Scout!

Sponsored

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 REB HEL,β€˜18 F250, β€˜15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Installed @IAG Performance mud flap, hood struts and painted the front and rear tow hooks.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2135
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2120
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2141

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worked on the mtx275 install I got the antenna and radio mounted. I just use the cig adapter to test it. I still have to wire it up to an up-fitter switch and figure out a mic mount solution. I am not too happy with the antenna wire work I may redo it.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image0
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image1
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image4
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image3
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image2

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

😬

20231203_100048.jpg

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed a set of Redline Tuning hood lifts--easy peasy. Grabbed them in a BF special for $50. Great price and totally worth it. I had these on my Wrangler and they were great.

Wanted to change the rear axle fluid again and install a Ford Performance axle cover and change the transfer case fluid again, but the day got away. There's always next weekend.

20231203_155008.jpg

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built a platform for our dogs when going on a road trip. The cargo area is usually full of all our other gear, so I wanted a nice, stable place for the dogs to sleep. Just need to glue on some rubber mats to keep them from sliding around.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0910

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0912

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do people find auto start stop annoying? Honest question, I have it and just ignore it. Does it wear out the battery prematurely?
Wear and tear on the starter and flywheel teeth. If you have a weak battery it could leave you stranded at a light. But most people don’t keep their vehicles long enough to matter. It flat annoys me, because I’m not used to it. Disabled on my Jeep.

Oh, and it’s just stupid.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did a test fit of the Warn VR EVO 10 winch on the Mabett winch mount. I’ve read that people had issues with it fitting but so far all looks to be good!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7316
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7320
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7319
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7317
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7318

Dorf2point0

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer, 2005 Explorer, 2013 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally found the oil pressure sensor switch location on the 2.7 L …. Yeah! This is import to pull oil for by-pass filtration.. That oil filter cartridge is just too small. Look πŸ‘€ low on the passenger side of the engine.. It’s easy access..

IMG_9209.jpeg

IMG_9207.jpeg

IMG_9210.jpeg

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1224

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1211

Downgraded (yes you read that right) my rear OEM steel bumper to a @HavocOffroad steel bender..so many issues with this thing, from wrong hardware sent, to incorrect instructions for parking sensors, to light cutouts being larger than advertised. Anyways it’s on with 5 of the 6 bolts, and wired up for flood lights. I’m going to use the @StickerFab magic reverse light kit so they light with reverse and on demand via aux.

Also added

-rough country 87 series wheels

-Havoc hitch

-rough country tailgate reinforcement (not relocation) and added an old ACU Molle sustainment pouch to it.

-DV8 license plate bracket. Great quality with the design, supposed Ford didn’t come up with that idea

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1254

Last edited: