First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed Body Armor 4x4 front and rear bumpers along with some fog lights and rear flood lights! Also picked up a new factory switch for the fog lights so I don't waste one of the aux switches.

I'm really happy with it and I'll be picking up a winch in the next couple of months to complete the look even more. I was worried how the gap would look between the ARB skid and the bumper, but it's not noticeable in person. Very clean OEM type look overall.

Thumbs up to Body Armor 4x4. Front bumper comes with two bull bar options, front skid, winch mount, and frame horn reinforcements! You can pick and choose what setup you want. Plus, improved clearance.

I'll be putting my OEM modular front bumper, rear bumper, and the BA4x4 skid plate up for sale soon.

Right on!
Installed Body Armor 4x4 front and rear bumpers along with some fog lights and rear flood lights! Also picked up a new factory switch for the fog lights so I don't waste one of the aux switches.

I'm really happy with it and I'll be picking up a winch in the next couple of months to complete the look even more. I was worried how the gap would look between the ARB skid and the bumper, but it's not noticeable in person. Very clean OEM type look overall.

Thumbs up to Body Armor 4x4. Front bumper comes with two bull bar options, front skid, winch mount, and frame horn reinforcements! You can pick and choose what setup you want. Plus, improved clearance.

I'll be putting my OEM modular front bumper, rear bumper, and the BA4x4 skid plate up for sale soon.

Right on! Very clean install and the ARB skid turned out great! When it warms up a bit here, I’m going to see if a few buddies will help me align my front bumper a bit as mine is low about an inch on the driver side. Seeing BA’s rear bumper installed reinforces my decision to add their rear bumper this summer. Hopefully they’ll have a 4th of July sale.

Reactions: cgv

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, β€˜1928 model A, β€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got Icon Recon Pro wheels and MT Baja Legend 37x13.50r17 tires installed…
IMG_3049.jpeg

IMG_3047.jpeg

Sponsored

Orgalorg

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Drove it for work today. Got home in time to help UPS off-load these boxes. Installed the @GoatFab step sliders. Took about 30 minutes all in by myself after tacos... One of the easiest mods I've ever done.
These things are beefy and well made. Called Adam before I started just to be clear on everything. He answered on the second ring and was super helpful. ***** out of *****, would recommend.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2701.JPG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2703.JPG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2705.JPG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2710.JPG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2708.JPG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2719.JPG
Sponsored