Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ordered, thanks for sharing.

The fact that Ford didn't limit the tailgate more is wild.
Had I know this existed I may have went with it over M2M. That said, the M2M is machined and stout to say the least. With a BAJA AT spare , Tailgate Molle loaded and a RotoPax water container for the pup's, I'm okay with the $$$.
Sponsored

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1K and there was a lot of metal on the magnet and the fluid was black as coal with a lot of shine to it. Going to change it at 3K and at 6K, assuming the magnet is clean, I'll switch from Valvoline to Amsoil 75W-140.

I used a flashlight, small screwdriver and ice pick to remove the brake line clips. I think because my Bronco is only 3 months old the brake line clips have not had time to get brittle so they were relatively easy to remove without breakage.
The FP cover is in my upgrade list also. Couple of questions:
1) Did you notice if your factory fill was low? Curious if this is still happening.
2) Did you use the fiber gasket and fasteners that came with the FP cover, or did you use the setup CarbonSteel outlined to re-use the original rubber gasket? Curious about the re-use of the plastic brake line clips if using his recommended hardware....

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The FP cover is in my upgrade list also. Couple of questions:
1) Did you notice if your factory fill was low? Curious if this is still happening.
2) Did you use the fiber gasket and fasteners that came with the FP cover, or did you use the setup CarbonSteel outlined to re-use the original rubber gasket? Curious about the re-use of the plastic brake line clips if using his recommended hardware....
1. Sorry, my driveway is an 11% grade so I didn't even check it. But that grade helped drain the diff.
2. I ordered the bolts that CarbonSteel suggested and reused the, I believe its a silicone gasket. The bolts that came with it are just slightly shorter and they looked like they would have enough thread. I did use the stud bolts that came with the FP cover and the stock brake line clips. I just used a headlamp, pick and small screwdriver to open them and literally screwed them off the stud. As I mentioned, mine are only a couple of months old and still pliable.

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ordered:
ADD Baja bomber front bumper
ADD phantom rear bumper
ADD ACC bracket
ADD skid plate
Baja LP4PRO x3
Baja Squadron x4

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Screenshot_20240501-035855

Last edited:

Sponsored

BoldNorth

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 HPR Wildtrak, '95 Mustang GT Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1. Sorry, my driveway is an 11% grade so I didn't even check it. But that grade helped drain the diff.
2. I ordered the bolts that CarbonSteel suggested and reused the, I believe its a silicone gasket. The bolts that came with it are just slightly shorter and they looked like they would have enough thread. I did use the stud bolts that came with the FP cover and the stock brake line clips. I just used a headlamp, pick and small screwdriver to open them and literally screwed them off the stud. As I mentioned, mine are only a couple of months old and still pliable.
Appreciate the info!

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
A wash and some Turtle Wax ceramic and I'm good for another month or 2.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8366.JPG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8367.JPG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8369.JPG
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8370 2.JPG

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A wash and some Turtle Wax ceramic and I'm good for another month or 2.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_8370 2.JPG
I'm not into black and grey cars but that is one beautiful ride my friend! The everglade wheels pair well with your set up!

Sponsored

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Taco Libre at St. Augustine Beach is hosting the Old City Broncos tonight @6pm.
Dang I would have liked to attended that but I'm working security (volunteer) at my church tonight for a kids program so won't be able to make it.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On Monday we explored the east Heart Draw and the Heart Spring Draw area down in the Needles area
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1142
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1142
. Some great scenery.
I think I've said it before, but you are so living my dream! I have prepped the wife that when I retire, we will be buying a vaca place within a reasonable drive to Moab - I plan to spend 6 months of the year there and she can join me if she wants to 🀠 Please continue posting your travels...

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because the owner initiated button sequence to enable Brake Maintenance Mode does not work on 2.3L/MT builds, I had to take it in for rear brake pads. Techs using FDRS is the only way to service the brakes, WTF.
Sponsored