Sponsored

What do you think is the rarest combination so far?

PacoFitz

Badlands
First Name
Paco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am enjoying my Cyber Orange, 2 Dr, MT. I have not seen many of this combo in GA. Added some other things to it as well (front and rear bumper, wench, 3' lift...) Considering getting the performance kit. Has anyone done that yet?

IMG-9857.jpg

IMG-9980.jpg
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am enjoying my Cyber Orange, 2 Dr, MT. I have not seen many of this combo in GA. Added some other things to it as well (front and rear bumper, wench, 3' lift...) Considering getting the performance kit. Has anyone done that yet?

Ford Bronco What do you think is the rarest combination so far? IMG-9980

Ford Bronco What do you think is the rarest combination so far? IMG-9980
Happy to hear you are loving the Cyber orange! Thank you for being a part of the Ford family. :)

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah yeah, going full Corvette owner here. This is just for giggles, these are mass produced cars and none of them are actually "rare" at the end of the day.

So far, I'm thinking a Base 7MT Cyber Orange 2D is going to be one of the rarest trims. Was only offered on the Base for one year, and production constraints on the two doors, manuals, and base in MY22 means that it'll be one rare machine. I've never seen one in person and I've only seen 2 photos of such a combo.

Curious to see what else y'all think. For the sake of conversation, I don't think it's worth noting option packages like high or lux. In the long run, those packages don't really add value to the rarity of a vehicle.
2023 Wildtrack 4Dr MIC for sure. Have you heard of all the canā€™t gets from ford or maybe never.

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd venture to say that my 2-door CO Wildtrak w/lux, leather seats, tow, etc. is pretty rate, but getting super granular with the options is kind of unfair. I'd say overall one of the FE is certainly very very rate. Take your pick really.

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 VW GTI & '21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a '21 BL, AMB, SAS, 2DR, High, Tow, 2.7. - I haven't seen another one. I've only seen 1 other 4DR AMB with a soft-top.

Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anything with the protective molding option šŸ¤®

Tomsbigtrucks

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7,2022 Bronco 2 door Badlands Sasquatch 7sd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cyber Orange 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Manual Hardtop 1 year only very hard to get that combo

615_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2D BL, SAS, MT, & 2015 F-350 DRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, based on my inability to find it on any of the "Baby Pictures" threads, I'd say Carb Gray, BL, 2dr, SAS, Capable Bumper. A Unicorn if there ever was one.
I got one! šŸ˜† MT with Lux.
I didnā€™t order it but bought it used.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
'21 wildtrak rapid red soft top, since the WT wasn't supposed to get the soft top but early dealer demos got them.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Intelligence and Bronco 6G forum members! lol

ShiftyBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah yeah, going full Corvette owner here. This is just for giggles, these are mass produced cars and none of them are actually "rare" at the end of the day.

So far, I'm thinking a Base 7MT Cyber Orange 2D is going to be one of the rarest trims. Was only offered on the Base for one year, and production constraints on the two doors, manuals, and base in MY22 means that it'll be one rare machine. I've never seen one in person and I've only seen 2 photos of such a combo.

Curious to see what else y'all think. For the sake of conversation, I don't think it's worth noting option packages like high or lux. In the long run, those packages don't really add value to the rarity of a vehicle.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m rockin. Got my vin on the last day for them too, so I think it was one of the last ones built! Been wanting to go full corvette owner myself so I appreciate the thread šŸ˜†

FCDD92CB-6FFD-45C4-8C7E-9F14C26D73C1.jpeg