Sponsored

What do you think is the rarest combination so far?

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah yeah, going full Corvette owner here. This is just for giggles, these are mass produced cars and none of them are actually "rare" at the end of the day.

So far, I'm thinking a Base 7MT Cyber Orange 2D is going to be one of the rarest trims. Was only offered on the Base for one year, and production constraints on the two doors, manuals, and base in MY22 means that it'll be one rare machine. I've never seen one in person and I've only seen 2 photos of such a combo.

Curious to see what else y'all think. For the sake of conversation, I don't think it's worth noting option packages like high or lux. In the long run, those packages don't really add value to the rarity of a vehicle.
Sponsored

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Wife works with someone on that exact combo (and now the anxiety kicks in....maybe his is auto?). He loves it so much he turned down a company truck in lieu of putting miles on his Bronco.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base, Silver, 2 door, auto, with tube doors, protective molding, engine heater, mesh top, no aux switches and locking lug nuts for combination. Anyone have this combination? Rarest = poor choice.

OP
OP
Cyber2D

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base, Silver, 2 door, auto, with tube doors, protective molding, engine heater, mesh top, no aux switches and locking lug nuts for combination. Anyone have this combination? Rarest = poor choice.
Getting into specific option packages is a little in the weeds for this convo. It's a silver base 2d auto at the end of the day, probably not the rarest thing out of MAP.

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah yeah, going full Corvette owner here. This is just for giggles, these are mass produced cars and none of them are actually "rare" at the end of the day.

So far, I'm thinking a Base 7MT Cyber Orange 2D is going to be one of the rarest trims. Was only offered on the Base for one year, and production constraints on the two doors, manuals, and base in MY22 means that it'll be one rare machine. I've never seen one in person and I've only seen 2 photos of such a combo.

Curious to see what else y'all think. For the sake of conversation, I don't think it's worth noting option packages like high or lux. In the long run, those packages don't really add value to the rarity of a vehicle.
Got a base 2dr SaS mt ... In shadow black. Could have done co but wanted black, i was torn at first and still am. Really don't see many 2dr sas period on the roads still, sad Ford couldn't get it together still going into 3rd year of production.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting into specific option packages is a little in the weeds for this convo. It's a silver base 2d auto at the end of the day, probably not the rarest thing out of MAP.
You were the one who threw in the manual transmission option, which really changes things up. A Cyber Orange base two door, I don't think is that rare.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2021 CO OBX 2dr. 2.7L, 4A, 4.27 rear locker, tow, Lux, Aux switches, roof rails, Roast Leather.

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s my combo. Or at least how it started out.

E1CB2EFB-78AA-4060-A0E8-7D20BD79E5D3.jpeg
Sponsored