Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are just from this last few days. This most recent timestamp doesn't even match what is the deallio Ford

Ford Bronco What gives with the false 🚨 alarms IMG_4890

Ford Bronco What gives with the false 🚨 alarms IMG_4871

Ford Bronco What gives with the false 🚨 alarms IMG_4870
Sponsored

nc-hiker

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hate the alarm button on the fob. I have accidentally pushed it several times. I want to disable it. Anyone know if that is possible??

I also hate the double horn beep when I leave the engine running and take the keys with me. I often hop into my vehicle and remember I left something inside. I want to leave the vehicle running while I run back into get it. I need my keys so I can unlock and re-lock my house door. I want to disable this feature if it is possible.

OP
OP
TheGriffin1313

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It probably doesn't like the name you gave it. :D
Are you incahoots with my wife or something? she said the same thing after I said was going to get a tattoo 😂

OP
OP
TheGriffin1313

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate the alarm button on the fob. I have accidentally pushed it several times. I want to disable it. Anyone know if that is possible??

I also hate the double horn beep when I leave the engine running and take the keys with me. I often hop into my vehicle and remember I left something inside. I want to leave the vehicle running while I run back into get it. I need my keys so I can unlock and re-lock my house door. I want to disable this feature if it is possible.
Absolutely the button layout could use a refresh. But my keys are on the desk and key fob activation wont log the alarm activation in the app.

Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was the hood latch - replaced by Ford and no unwarranted alarms since.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco What gives with the false 🚨 alarms IMG_0853

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are just from this last few days. This most recent timestamp doesn't even match what is the deallio Ford

IMG_4890.png

IMG_4871.png

IMG_4870.png
My alarm (horn sounding/lights flashing) on my F150 kept going off the other night. I could get it to stop, but after a few minutes, it would activate again. Tried new batteries in key fob, disconnected vehicle battery-waited 15 minutes and then reconnected…it still would go off. Then I noticed a huge mosquito was inside the cab. The interior lights were the magnet. After getting the mosquito out, the alarm quit sounding. There are motion sensors in the overhead and it was picking up the dang mosquito! I could have also disabled all alarms and just gone with the perimeter alarm had I not been able to get the mosquito out. SMH…well, at least I know the alarm works with interior movement.
On a side note, my 60 year old buddy decided he was going to the back seat of his F150 for a little hanky panky with his girlfriend. He thought it best to lock the doors. Well guess what happened? Just as things were getting hot and heavy, his car alarm goes off signaling to the world…”look at me, look at me!” 🤣😂🤣

OP
OP
TheGriffin1313

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My alarm (horn sounding/lights flashing) on my F150 kept going off the other night. I could get it to stop, but after a few minutes, it would activate again. Tried new batteries in key fob, disconnected vehicle battery-waited 15 minutes and then reconnected…it still would go off. Then I noticed a huge mosquito was inside the cab. The interior lights were the magnet. After getting the mosquito out, the alarm quit sounding. There are motion sensors in the overhead and it was picking up the dang mosquito! I could have also disabled all alarms and just gone with the perimeter alarm had I not been able to get the mosquito out. SMH…well, at least I know the alarm works with interior movement.
On a side note, my 60 year old buddy decided he was going to the back seat of his F150 for a little hanky panky with his girlfriend. He thought it best to lock the doors. Well guess what happened? Just as things were getting hot and heavy, his car alarm goes off signaling to the world…”look at me, look at me!” 🤣😂🤣
Mosquito or even a fly? A probability perhaps! They seem to happen near the same time though from 10-11 am
Could be a CTE issue in the latch or sensor 🤷
Sponsored