Sponsored

What Have I Done to Piss Off Ford This Badly?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's still based on an allocation system so if dealer doesn't have allocation they can put in all the orders they want but it doesn't mean they will get built. We have 0 allocation for '24 and have over a dozen retails sitting in the system. Our only chance we have at getting anything next year is if our region has excess allocation and the regional people have mercy and kick us a few. Most likely they would be "stock" units and have fewer option choices.

Currently have a '23 WT that got dumped on us because of extra production and aren't getting any play at invoice. Maybe the market is cooling, maybe not but I think the days of dealers getting ADM or even MSRP are coming to an end.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are you upset they sent you an update email? I didnt get many, thats for sure. But did get playing cards, a hammock, a calendar, some little artsy posters, and a black flag. check out my signature line. 960 days

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't get worked up y'all, the OP obviously doesn't know what they're in for.

- Dealer sales that isn't straight with them about allocation and probable wait times
- Braindead Ford comms on build status updates
- That three months is really that long to wait (my old man waited six months for an 88 Silverado back in the day...?)
- Being a prior customer matters to Ford without stipulations (allocation from dealer, for example)

Nothing to see here. :whistle:

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 f-250 Tremor 6.7L HO, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not going to get much sympathy. Many of us waited more than two years for our orders.

Sponsored

PatH

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Exepedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the Ford email was just a mass send to all MY24 orders. I contacted Ford chat and my production week is still valid (1/15/24) and my production date is 1/17/24. You can probably just disregard the email.

ZEN50

Badlands
First Name
Zenon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/ 86 GT, Capri & Turbo Coupe/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received the same about my Everglades ............

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Order number 5. Day 1 for the 2024 ordered on 8/16/2023. Promise of updates every 45 days as everyone knows. 109 days later I get this. First day reservation at launch mind you. I waited a year before I gave up the first time. 2016, and 2021 F150 Lariat owner also. Come on!

Screenshot_20240103-191938~2.jpg
I got the same email their trackers are all messed up. I called bronco marketing and my build DAY of February 9th for my 2 dooor heritage. I’m a July 2020’res holder so I get it…..call bronco marketing

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you reached out to your dealer for a status update? Tried the Ford chat? The auto emails you took a screenshot of are crap. Everyone else on here reached out to either of the chat or their dealer to get a status update and know what to expect. If you're really as anxious as you appear in your posts, you need to be proactive instead of sitting back and being reactive and whining about lack of communication. If you have tried the two options above and still got nowhere, I'm sorry....but from what we've seen most orders, outside of unicorns, that were placed that early are already scheduled with VINs...

I ordered my 4D HPR Badlands Squatch that day same day (order #1000) and have a VIN, window sticker, and my truck is scheduled to be completed by the end of this week....and outside of my initial order verification email, I have not received a single email from the Ford bots about my build. I learned everything from this forum and through reaching out the to Ford Chat.

Sponsored

drewbaby88

Everglades
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
That email means nothing most likely. I got the same one but my bronco is built and hopefully about to ship.

Jo.S.

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got the same message. You should get a date soon because they scheduled raptor, everglades, hertiage and wildtraks so far. Some badlands. Seems they are working their way down.

OP
OP
Loesch

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you reached out to your dealer for a status update? Tried the Ford chat? The auto emails you took a screenshot of are crap. Everyone else on here reached out to either of the chat or their dealer to get a status update and know what to expect. If you're really as anxious as you appear in your posts, you need to be proactive instead of sitting back and being reactive and whining about lack of communication. If you have tried the two options above and still got nowhere, I'm sorry....but from what we've seen most orders, outside of unicorns, that were placed that early are already scheduled with VINs...

I ordered my 4D HPR Badlands Squatch that day same day (order #1000) and have a VIN, window sticker, and my truck is scheduled to be completed by the end of this week....and outside of my initial order verification email, I have not received a single email from the Ford bots about my build. I learned everything from this forum and through reaching out the to Ford Chat.
Yeah. Everything is good with my reservation and I stay in contact with them. I'm fully aware of the process. I was just complaining and pointing out the email as I didn't realize everyone got it. I thought the email was kind of funny. Like Ford asking for a participation trophy basically. "Look, we care." haha.

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. Everything is good with my reservation and I stay in contact with them. I'm fully aware of the process. I was just complaining and pointing out the email as I didn't realize everyone got it. I thought the email was kind of funny. Like Ford asking for a participation trophy basically. "Look, we care." haha.
Well, I didn't even get that, so you're getting more corporate love and FordBot love than some...so there is that. :)

Strobetrotter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order number 5. Day 1 for the 2024 ordered on 8/16/2023. Promise of updates every 45 days as everyone knows. 109 days later I get this. First day reservation at launch mind you. I waited a year before I gave up the first time. 2016, and 2021 F150 Lariat owner also. Come on!

Screenshot_20240103-191938~2.jpg
I waited 30 months (912 days). Quit your whining
Sponsored