Sponsored

What is a good price for modular bumper?

Rocky-in-AR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just replaced my modular bumper on my Bronco and am trying to decide if it is worth reselling. It is an OEM Modular bumper with sensor holes (no wirings harness) off 2023 Wildtrak, OEM bull bar and front skid plate. What would be a reasonable asking price? I’m planning on selling locally since I think it would be a pain to ship. Thank you for any advice.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
$700 Bumper
$800 Bumper with skid

Last edited:

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will have zero problem selling that.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the condition? I've got one I've off roaded with, so it's not perfect but in decent shape.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Rocky-in-AR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for your replies. Is that price for all 3? There is no damage to them, the vehicle had about 20,000 miles on it when I replaced it. I was needing a winch bumper that I could flat tow with. That is why I replaced it,

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your replies. Is that price for all 3? There is no damage to them, the vehicle had about 20,000 miles on it when I replaced it. I was needing a winch bumper that I could flat tow with. That is why I replaced it,
For all three (front mod bumper, bull bar and front metal? skid plate), I'd probably say start higher, maybe $1100 or $1200. I would think the mod bumper is worth $700. I would pay that for a used but good condition front mod bumper if I wanted one. Note, selling it with the front plate is probably best, since you're likely to get more interest from those with plastic bumpers and front skid.

ChrisZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What bumper did you replace it with that you can mount a winch and flat tow? Looking for a similar setup.

Thanks

OP
OP

Rocky-in-AR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What bumper did you replace it with that you can mount a winch and flat tow? Looking for a similar setup.

Thanks

Thanks
There were only two that I could find that actually stated flat tow in the description. LOD off-road and Rockhard4x4. I liked the design better of the LOD off-road BLACK OPS bumper. So far I am very happy with it but I haven’t flat towed yet.

Ophthovet

Wildtrak
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2Door Bronco, BMW X6, Toyota Highlander, Newell 45
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There were only two that I could find that actually stated flat tow in the description. LOD off-road and Rockhard4x4. I liked the design better of the LOD off-road BLACK OPS bumper. So far I am very happy with it but I haven’t flat towed yet.
Any pictures of the new bumper? I have the same setup in my garage waiting to be installed and funny enough for the same reasons!

RedBullX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering it's an OEM bumper with sensor holes, bull bar, and skid plate from a 2023 Wildtrak, the price could start around 50-60% of the retail. When I sell I check local listings for similar items to gauge demand.
Sponsored