First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Removed the Capable Bumper, installed a Modular Bumper, and have been getting the Parking Fault error ever since. I purchased and switched the left and right sensors on the ends of the bumper with the right-angle sensors to fit the Modular Bumper correctly.

I purchased and installed a new wiring harness, which didn't resolve the problem, so I went back to the old harness. I sprayed some WD40 into the male and female connections in case dirt got in there, and nothing.

Unless a programming update or something is required for the new sensors, I'm all out of ideas regarding what the issue might be, or how to trouble-shoot it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Removed the Capable Bumper, installed a Modular Bumper, and have been getting the Parking Fault error ever since. I purchased and switched the left and right sensors on the ends of the bumper with the right-angle sensors to fit the Modular Bumper correctly.

I purchased and installed a new wiring harness, which didn't resolve the problem, so I went back to the old harness. I sprayed some WD40 into the male and female connections in case dirt got in there, and nothing.

Unless a programming update or something is required for the new sensors, I'm all out of ideas regarding what the issue might be, or how to trouble-shoot it.
Hi there, Joe. This Modular Bumper concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.