Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It weighs 78 pounds, what does a factory one weigh? I would look at a real off road bumper if you plan on doing any sort of off roading. If only once in a while I hit a dirt road on the way to the mall this might be fine.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Benallen6

Benallen6

Base
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not one review.
It weighs 78 pounds, what does a factory one weigh? I would look at a real off road bumper if you plan on doing any sort of off roading. If only once in a while I hit a dirt road on the way to the mall this might be fine.
Seems like the brand sells a lot of other items and has decent reviews. The factory one weighs around 80 according to another forum post. But I'm sure it's more risky getting this of course for offloading and whatnot, so idk.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
What real off road bumper did you go with?

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What real off road bumper did you go with?
Currently I have a factory capable bumper. I figure when I destroy that I will figure out what to go with. I try and see what my needs are before I just go buy things to Mod my vehicles this way I am not waisting money on a bunch of stuff I will never use or will not hold up to what I might do. I live in Eastern TN and have more mud and big rocks that I play in and on. I did buy a JCR winch plate and put a winch on mine. I have pulled tons of bushes and supported trees while I was cutting them down with it.
Ford Bronco Cheap modular bumper IMG_5623.JPG

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's insane that these Chinese knockoffs/ripoffs are allowed.
The cost of metal is insane. Last time I priced some metal for a project the cost was absurd. And there is blame and hijinks (including in the USA) to go around for that.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be a bit leery, as the description reads "Made of premium quality steel & plastic". I am not aware of any plastic on the OEM modular bumper. It would be good to know what is made of plastic on tis knock off.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would be a bit leery, as the description reads "Made of premium quality steel & plastic". I am not aware of any plastic on the OEM modular bumper. It would be good to know what is made of plastic on tis knock off.
Some of the sensor brackets are plastic on the OEM bumper according to other posts.

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 2006 STi, 1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll bite, just ordered. I live near an Amazon fresh and have no fear to return it. Will post when it arrives.
It’s going on my ‘23 big bend.
Please give us a review!

I have the capable bumper on my Badlands and I'm interested in getting a bull bar or brush guard. I can't find one that will work with my bumper.